I am sorry as a potential buyer of DBC 17 , I am confused.

barjatya

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi Guys ,

I have been a long time lurker on this forum , reading most of the threads in here

but i am now really confused , should i buy a dbc 17 currently or wait for more patches to come out to fix all the glitches which are currently there .

I do have DBC 14 and love it to the core.

I dont want to buy a game and start hating on it , if you understand what i mean .

considering in india it is 3999rs , with current demonetization situation that sounds steep.

If you think you do not have the money to invest or are in a tight situation I would say wait for it. BigAnt is working on patches out of which one is already submitted to Microsoft and Sony. I would suggest that if you do not have the money or if you think that is too much now because of demonetization wait for it. Buy it in January when patches would be out and the game which is 70%(my opinion) would be around 90% pending remaining patches. Most bugs would be sorted out

Wait it out.

To me, DBC17 feels like a completely different game to DBC14, and not in a good way. I didn't get DBC14 until last year and wasn't aware of the initial issues with that release, but it seems like a lot of the issues were patched after a couple of months. Hopefully it's the same this time around.

unfortunately dont have a high end pc to support pc gameplay

unfortunately dont have a high end pc to support pc gameplay

If you want player attributes to have more of an effect this time around, get it.

If you aren't bothered by that, DBC14 is far superior.

Hi Guys ,

I have been a long time lurker on this forum , reading most of the threads in here

but i am now really confused , should i buy a dbc 17 currently or wait for more patches to come out to fix all the glitches which are currently there .

I dont want to buy a game and start hating on it , if you understand what i mean .

considering in india it is 3999rs , with current demonetization situation that sounds steep.

Love bowling? Get and play this there is plenty of fun to be had.

Only really after the batting? Wait to see if the patch sorts out the large areas of the field it is not possible to hit to currently then buy this.

Before i buy the game is there a co op game mode and can you vs your friends on it?
Also what other good game modes are there?
Thanks

Oddly enough I love bowling and don't really like batting ha!

DBC 17 is perfect for you in that case. Unfortunately I'm the exact opposite and was looking for a batting simulator :(

Get one it's not really bad I start my career yesterday I didn't get any bugs yet I play more than 7 games on career it's true there is some issues but it's will be fix soon

Get one it's not really bad I start my career yesterday I didn't get any bugs yet I play more than 7 games on career it's true there is some issues but it's will be fix soon

You have without realising it. The career player's attributes to do with run speed, strength, judgement etc can't be improved.

Don't
Hi Guys ,

Don't buy dbc 17 buy 14 much better game play batting is worse in dbc17 there are only limi

Users who are viewing this thread