I hated this!!!

kambui

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Any one will to exchange my Cricket 2005 .......I hated this game ....after playing BLIC 2005 this game looks awful......I also installed the mega patch .....really it didn't change my mind....I am going back to BLIC 2005......

Even though BLIC's gameplay is good, in graphics section EA is the best and BLIC is nowhere near when compared to EA graphics!!!!

Ok, everyone have their own opinions!!!!
The best idea is tht instead of selling or xchanging, u could kepp it by yourself!!!! Becos u might return back to ckt2005 some time after!!!!!!

i feel game with both EA and BLIC combining together can provide us the best game forever!!!!

yep ....you are right @ surender......but those who prefers Cricket05 ....why is this one so tough.....cricket 04 was hell a lot easier (batting part bowling was a little tough)

BUT i preafer cric 05 over blic as it is realistic while the latter is cartoonish
just a personal opinion

I think you got the thread name wrong. You have "I hated this..." instead "I hate this...".

IloveGilly said:
I think you got the thread name wrong. You have "I hated this..." instead "I hate this...".
Depends whether he played it as he typed or before really. I suspect he played it and then typed this, as typing and playing the game would be tricky, don't you think?

lol .....bad english...... you said it;;; hehe !

by the way .....I am starting to like playing Cricket 05 ....but only test,,,,,,,one day is unplayable (tough as well as buggy)

@av2love yes I know EA is lot better in graphics..than BLIC 2005
but if you have played BLIC you will notice....that shot making looks so elegent...

Try Tutsi's V4.0 with Roster 1.1 and the 4GB batpack.

Best avialable imo.

"i hate all cricket games at the moment, they are all very poor"

Couldn't agree with you more mate. C2005 promises so much...it's got good stats good graphics and nice layout but is spolied by woeful (and it really is bad) commentary and shoddy batting which makes playing the game virtually pointless unless u are prepared to concentrate 100% of the time and be ultra conservative...that's not what we want from a game! ... BLIC is no better as it goes too far in the other way nd turns cricket into a farce.I hopre they don't rush TCP as i'd rather wait and play a game that isn't ridden with bugs
duggs

Cricket Doctor's and The spin's Patches are good, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread