i have a error

that could be your card, since in the nets it doesn't have to process much, unlike when in a match (crowds etc)

i have the same problem too in the demo i have also selected run in 256 colours but the game crashes after one ball . i have windows XP , 384 MB ram , GeForce 2 MS . please help .

finally the demo ran successfully. Go to compatibility mode then select "Run the program in compatibility mode for" WINDOWS 95 or WINDOWS 98 . Cam i hope that it will run for u as well .

Nope tried running it on windows 95 but it still wont work :help beginning to become desperate because before i thought someone could sort it out but now im losing hope.i hate my computer :boxing if anyone agrees its my graphics card please type in and say so. :upray

DO%u%have%windows98?
run%the%game%in%windows98

if%not
disable$error@reporting&in!windowsXP

the~game)should#run%on^your*graphics#card&try!reverting@to$different)set\of/drivers

sorry?my,space;bar]not[working

Cam, several people seem to be having trouble with the GeForce MX440 card with BLIC.
Have you tried updating the drivers for your card, and try to run it in the lowest resolution possible, with 16 bit colour. Maybe your card is having trouble rendering the stadium and crowd if the nets work fine.

Postup everything on your computer, eg. Processor, RAM, Graphics Card, Sound Card, CD Drive etc.

i disabled the error reporting and laughed out loud when the game just suddenly disipeared and no error report was given like as if the computer was saying i dont need to give you a error report to crash.i then adjusted the screen to 16bit but that didnt work where do you go to update the drivers. :help

windows xp.nvidia geforce 4 mx 440.asus x series a7v400-mx.512mb ram.80gb harddrive.cd-rw cd-r cd-dvd rom.soundmax 6 channel codec.

Mahesh Babu said:
DO%u%have%windows98?
run%the%game%in%windows98

if%not
disable$error@reporting&in!windowsXP

the~game)should#run%on^your*graphics#card&try!reverting@to$different)set\of/drivers

sorry?my,space;bar]not[working

Copy and paste a space from someone elses post! :p

i think my computer is alreadt updated them if not wich drivers?

Users who are viewing this thread