I Introduce To You... Sleeveless Batting Tops

Do you want me to make more sleevless people?

• Total voters

britishchampion

2nd XI Cricketer<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
Online Cricket Games Owned
Wouldn't it be nice to be able to have your batsmen on cricket 2005 to bat in a short sleeve t-shirt?
Yes! is the answer you should have derived.

That's right I have started work on sleeveless tops. Some minor problems at the moment...
1. such as the arm being a slightly funny shape however i'm sure the people who have changed the shape of Sachin Tendulkars head can help me with that one.
2. One problem that will be unchangable is that if you want them to wear arm guards then they will require them on both arms as it uses the same texture for both arms.
3. Another unchangable is that one skin colour fits all! Solanki will have to make do with white arm as the majority of the team is white. Sorry mate.

So to cut thing short here's the pic...

1stattempt0ki.png

The file is downloadable here if required for testing. If you wish for more to be done please feel free to request but specify the team and kit (and if known the fsh file, i can find them out though).

Attachments

• b3732ef25274d46bf4ca4dbb0e881417.zip
    106.4 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
If you thought the last version vas rubbish oh well... the new one is much better and now means the arm no longer needs to change shape.

Problems that remain:

1. Both arms have a gaurd on. Not sure we can do much about that but i'll keep trying.

2. One colour skin fits all. I mentioned this before and the problem remains... however i have come up with a possible solution; If the individual head patch was possible, surely an individual kit patch is possible. Standard kit for majority of team - different for the other players. If the creaters of the patch (Sid and friends i think) could PM me if they're interested that would be a great help.

Here's the Pic and file:

2ndattempt7mc.png

Attachments

• b3732ef25274d46bf4ca4dbb0e881417.zip
    97.5 KB · Views: 12
Yup, I've tried this with no luck, I donno about the kit for everyone thing seeing it is the same for 20 odd people whilst a face is unique to every player.. Good luck tho:)

Armour Fit

Another! major update: I am currently in the process of making Armour Fit fielding tops, once again for eEngland but i'll do others if requested, I've done the top with the sweater, and tried to do the standard fielding one but can't find the fsh file. If anyone knows it please pass it on. I've tried using b3732ef25274d46bf4ca4dbb0e881417.fsh but that isn't it.

Here's Jones modeling the loverly Armour Fit top!

screen11wf.png

Thats just the normal England test kit. There is one in the Download Center. Download that and you have the fsh file you want.

Aussie... the file that i have currently got are;

Batting Kit - b3732ef25274d46bf4ca4dbb0e881417.fsh
Fielding Kit With Sweater - 8d0914cc8c4245c47764f58f6dc4d10b.fsh

The files in the download centre are the same as the batting kit... Any ideas of the fielding FSH file.
I uploaded both files now so you can have a try out and see where i might have slipped up.

Attachments

• Sweater.zip
    104.4 KB · Views: 17
  • Batting Kit.zip
    97.2 KB · Views: 14
The fielding ones should be the same as the batting ones. The batting ones you get that extra sleeve part. The fielding one is just the batting one without the sleeves. I only used one fsh file for my kits.

oh... i think i'll have a check on the game again. Report back in a few minutes.

Yup your right - now i'll have to find the file that chops the sleeves off and try to change it.

Appeal to all who read this:- Please search for the file in your spare time!!! I've spent so long going through dat_pc.gob that my eye hurt. I assume were looking for a big/mayhem file.

On another note if anyone knows how to edit *.o files please tell me how as i have found the shape of the cricket bat and wish to change it to have a steeper spine and the woodworm ridges.

Its not a file its actually in the batting kit.

The black bit in the Aussie kit is the sleeves.

Attachments

• aus.jpg
    aus.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 183
I know that but the fielders have no sleeves so there must be a file that changes this. See what i mean...

Attachments

• kit1.jpg
    kit1.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 157
  • kit1.png
    kit1.png
    59.7 KB · Views: 161
I don't think so. EA programed the game to only have short sleeves. I think the only way to add sleeves is to edit the arms.

Users who are viewing this thread