I Introduce To You... Sleeveless Batting Tops

Do you want me to make more sleevless people?

• Total voters
Could you edit the indian Odi and test kit made by fobstyle to make it short sleeved please? Also make the arm tan. I DO NOT want the armgaurd. Thanks in advanced!

Sorry Cricketman93 you may have to wait a tad as i made a bit of a discovery today and am working really had on getting the armourfit files to work (i think i hay have just cracked it!) and am trying to change the shape of *.o file graphics.

Please take a look at the attached for my finds that include an easy way to preview thumbnails of most *.fsh files all at once and also my find involving arms and kits?

PLEASE READ... IT'LL BE WORTH IT!

Attachments

• Ordering FSH Files.doc
    1.7 MB · Views: 25
I'm pretty sure that file is left over from the demo. Skin is stored in this one:
4a69043e36326fe7678de280987e5338.fsh

kinda good dude but i already made this search in the forums Farrukh_|$b's Half-sleeves shirts ;) for all the teams..

i realised that soon enough... however armourfit fielding shirts are yet to be made... and i've done that perfectly. Please have a test. Currently does it for every fielder on the game however i will change it.

Also available is a small bat patch that changes the shape of the bat to allow for a more curved face and a steeper spine. I haven't checked it's compatability with the 4GB bat pack so could someone please test it and post their findings. Thanks

Attachments

• 4a69043e36326fe7678de280987e5338.zip
    6.3 KB · Views: 17
  • bat with steeper spine.zip
    4.4 KB · Views: 21
Farrukh_|$B said:
kinda good dude but i already made this search in the forums Farrukh_|$b's Half-sleeves shirts ;) for all the teams..

you only made it for Pakistan.

Users who are viewing this thread