I just got the game...

h-mAin

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
And I got some questions, I play with Microsoft Sidewinder joystick, played with keyboard but that wasn't my style.
I got a couple of questions:

Batting: What batting should I use when?
I press the sixies button but the player does not do anything, do I have to do anything special?

Bowling: Everytime I bowl the other team gets one point, I don't think it's wide ball, and what kind of bowling should I use?

I have read the manual and the training but don't understand that much...

CHeers!

I think that that about the bowling thing, I think it's no ball, what is that and how do I prevent it from happening? ANd what is that thing when I am supposed to bowl, the ball in the down left corner and that thing...? Need quick reply!!

u obviously havent read the manual, ull find all u need for bowling in their or on previous topics if u search this forum

I bought the game from Pakistan, it followed a readme, I didn't understand that a lot...and shalll I search for 100 different things? btw I get good score but get out all the time...and on bowling its always no ball!

For bowling make sure you start and finish the delivery with the same button. Consider going to the nets for a bit.

You have to use the same button that you pressed to choose the delivery to stop the no ball meter in the bottom left hand corner

Ok..10 overs takes to long time, I was bowling today, on 10 overs I got 7 outs and they made 149 runs :p btw what's wrong with the fielding? Some of the players stands outside the four/six aeria...and if its a ball and the player have to chase it, he chases it for a looong time, not thorws himself at it, btw...my six points button doesn't work, do I have to push anything else also?

Ok..10 overs takes to long time, I was bowling today, on 10 overs I got 7 outs and they made 149 runs btw what's wrong with the fielding? Some of the players stands outside the four/six aeria...and if its a ball and the player have to chase it, he chases it for a looong time, not thorws himself at it, btw...my six points button doesn't work, do I have to push anything else also?

Regarding the fielding, no they do not stand outside the boundary line, but sometimes they do take catches outside the boundary line (which i think really looks cool), and about the fielding, thats how it is, and if you dont like it, you should return the game to the shop from where u purchased, i think.

And the six button will NOT work all the time. Your timing and shot selection need to be perfect. Its not that you keep smashing 2-3 sixes every over.

And the six button will NOT work all the time. Your timing and shot selection need to be perfect. Its not that you keep smashing 2-3 sixes every over.
Without patches 2-3 sixes an over is pretty normal :)

Oh and btw, how bloody big does your sig want to be?

Users who are viewing this thread