I just got the game...

All the games there is that ;) But I am gonna buy the "real version for ps2"
I was Pakistan and playing Australia in the world cup, after hours of playing I made 355 on 24 overs, and I clicked on resume, but the match didn't start, stupid fake copies, I am gonna by the real version now ;) btw I am not doing warez, I got the game as a gift from my cousin in Pakistan, and all the games are copies there..

I got the game as a gift from my cousin in Pakistan, and all the games are copies there..

lol mate

and I clicked on resume, but the match didn't start, stupid fake copies

that will be there in the real game also, because it is an EA bug. You can use savtweak and solve this problem. First save the game and then using savtweak switch teams, and then choose a bowler for the opposition who has not completed his maximum no. of overs allowed (i.e 10 overs in a 50 over game), save the game again. Swith back the teams using savtweak, and the resume will work.

Thanks, where can I download that program?
And will the same problem be in the ps2 version?

Hm....it works now, but I can't play with the joystick... :( I played the first 25 overs with the joystick

I did it!! :D thansk...time to trash Australia with 500 runs ;)
CHeers...

Oopps...next time I will edit the post ;)

Naah..I am new to this game, gonna win the world cup with pakistan then think of a patch ;)

Users who are viewing this thread