I need a little bit of help myself....

crick4life

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
No worries, good luck with your new patch and I hope you make the best use of the values you asked about. In my experience most of the game is affected by these values. Making good little changes these can produce some brilliant results.

sparky

School Cricketer
Great info. Cheers Ravi. Any chance you could clue me up on the following?

MaxTrajAdjust

CpuBallBatsman

CpuBallStump

CpuBallLength

CpuBatsmanType

CpuReward

CpuContactHorz

CpuContactVert

CpuRandom

CpuRequest

Mille grazie!

crick4life

International Cricketer
Sparky, most of stuff on these values are in the following link :

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...page=15&highlight=cpucontactvert&pagenumber=8

MaxTrajAdjust is the only value that aint there. MaxTrajAdjust allows the batsmen to adjust to swing, seam, spin and height. Higher the value easier the batsmen playing these comfortably. Reducing this value also makes it hard to get on top of the ball and play hook, pull & Sq cuts.

manojkumar_ms

Club Cricketer
Well Ravi, you start taking coaching classes of Cricket 2004. After completing your classes, the student will get Diploma in Cricket 2004(DIC) signed by you (authorized Signatory). Thats Solve.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
i just noticed about mano and his "thats solve" at the end of everything he says, i after many hours have figured out what he means/is trying to say!

Thats solvent abuse

crick4life

International Cricketer
Originally posted by manojkumar_ms
Well Ravi, you start taking coaching classes of Cricket 2004. After completing your classes, the student will get Diploma in Cricket 2004(DIC) signed by you (authorized Signatory). Thats Solve.

:D :D :D

manojkumar_ms

Club Cricketer
Well Gas, I wonder why you take hours to understand just tow words. What I mean to say by saying thats solve is that I completes my views or whatever I write. Thats Solve.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread