i need crickt 2004 game ! please

Status
Not open for further replies.

dildil

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
anyone any nice human being left on earth ? to share his copy of full version crciket 2004 with me i have the new one and blc 2005 but i dont like them much

i can send nayone the new ones i have if they want but anyone please please sned me crciket 2004

help this crazy guy here

thanks

Planet Cricket doesn't approve of piracy, unless I have misunderstood what you are saying.

Last edited:
evertonfan said:
Planet Cricket doesn' approve of pracy, unless I have misunderstood what you are saying.

I suppose he wouldn't be kind enough to buy it... and even if he was there would be no point buying it from one of us, might as well get it cheap somewhere else.
Unfortunately dildil, what you are asking for is piracy, so I can't see this thread staying open any longer.

i am in USA AND u dont find crciket games in stores here and i bought the damn game once but i lost it n hdd crashed !!
ouch

hey, i think he is talking about we sharing our version with him. It means we would send it to him over the internet, which would be piracy, which planetcricket does not support

I'm going to close this before there are any problems. I'm sure there are plenty of places you can still buy the game and I'm sure it will be really cheap too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread