I Saw the batsman coming Down The Track

Anuj Puranik

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i was caught by the bowler
assoon as the ball came in his hand i pressed R
in the reply when he caught i pressed left mouse button and alt key,with the help of set mouse cheat
theball wasent counted but my batsman was in pose that he is playin on-drive.it was played by me on the last bowl.
TO MY SURPRISE THE BATSMAN CAME DOWN THE TRACK
ON THE NEXT BOWL.WITH THE DOWN ARROW KEY,but as i told u his battig pose was like he is playin on-drive.
i think some extra work in cfg files can help
Cheers

(Edited by Anuj Puranik at 9:38 am on May 4, 2001)

are u sure the batsmen came down ? maybe he was just reaching out to the ball ? I have never seen a batsmen come down in BLC, its hard for me to believe.

Thats right, in all these years of playing BLC I have never seen a batsmen come down the track.
Amazing and very hard to believe.

Hey Mike and sachin
i am tellin u the truth,he came down but the problem is that his batting pose was like he is playing on drive and somebody has freezed him
still Cheering

Does the cpu ever hit a full pithched ball square of the wicket standing on just one leg..I can only hit it if the ball is pitched very short (ctrl+7). But the cpu can play the same kinda shot even when full pitched anyone noticed the same thing.

Once i was playing BLC using the SETMOUSE cheat when I was batting and the ball after i did that, i hit the ball to fine-leg and ran a single, then the striker ran down to the other side of the pitch! So both batsmen were at the same end, and when the return came in, the keeper didn't try to run me out! :) Ever happened to you?

Something like this happens when you start a run, when the batsmn have almost reached the respective creases (for completing a run) say no for the run. The batsmen turn back and start running towards the other end, again turn back from midway to finally head for the direction of completing the run. (Hope I made myself clear).
They never make their ground but keeper or bowler don't atempt run out.

YES MIKE, I GET THE SAME PROBLEM AS YOURS, THE CPU PLAYS A CUT SHOT OF THE BACKFOOT TO EVEN YORKER LENGTH DELIVERIES. AND IF WE TRY THE SAME THING USING CTRL + 7, ITS MORE LIKELY TO EDGE TO THE KEEPER! SOMEBODY TO SOMETHING!

Ihave the same problem too.one batsmen run to the other side but the second does't run so they stay on the same side.The keeper does't try run me out

Users who are viewing this thread