I think this is the First Cheat/ helpful glitch for Cricket 2005!

koolkarts

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've only tested this helpful glitch on the PC version, and I hope that it works for all of you and not just me. Basically everytime the AI appeals for LBW against me, I always press "S" (on the keyboard) to try and fast forward and skip the cutscene. However recently I have noticed, now that I think in retrospect, that everytime I pressed "S", when I expected myself to be out, I was never given out!! And it worked again this morning - I played an ODI against England as India, and Giles got Tendulkar plum infront of middle stump! I pressed "S" as quickly as I could and as many times as I could and the game resumed to the next ball of the over (P.S I went on to hit a 6 and win the game). Can someone please try this glitch out and see if it's only me who has been very lucky or if there really is a glitch?

Personally i can not see point in buying a game if your going to cheat.

Last edited:
Yeh, but say you are on 399* and then you know you are plum LBW, wouldn't resort to cheating as a last minute resort?

dazza76 said:
Personally i can not see point in buying a game if your going to cheat.

There is nothing wrong in using cheats.They are legal.

It is not the legal issues that they are talking about..Its just that the game is more enjoyable when it is played as it is meant to be !!

Pat said:
It is not the legal issues that they are talking about..Its just that the game is more enjoyable when it is played as it is meant to be !!

Some people feel that if they cheat the game becomes more enjoyable.So you can leave it onto them whether they wish to or

I was pretty happy to see no cheats in cricket 2004

I wouldn't use it if I was out, but I've had some pretty dodgy LBW's given against me...

Every time i play a front foot stroke using again 'S' i was given not out. What do you say.....

It doesn't work.
Pressed S and was still given out

Users who are viewing this thread