i want some information for pakistani,s people

mehri

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi all guys i want to as yaar i want to bought ea 2005 game anyone have buy a full version of cricket 2005 . i have buy many cds of cricket 2005 it all are demo version so please help me tell me if anyone buy a cds and where he got that?? that is my first post this is great site yaar i love it

Firstly i cant understand much of your english,and secondly we buy our games and we dont tell or share our games in this forum.

mehri said:
Hi all guys i want to as yaar i want to bought ea 2005 game anyone have buy a full version of cricket 2005 . i have buy many cds of cricket 2005 it all are demo version so please help me tell me if anyone buy a cds and where he got that?? that is my first post this is great site yaar i love it
:eek:
do yousa speaka any engwish

sid_19840 said:
Firstly i cant understand much of your english,and secondly we buy our games and we dont tell or share our games in this forum.
hi i have asked that this question is for pakistani,s, so what the hell u are doing here. i dont want any answer from indian,s. & u have asked about my english sorry i know that was very wrong i hope it will be better in this message
bye

mehri said:
hi i have asked that this question is for pakistani,s, so what the hell u are doing here. i dont want any answer from indian,s. & u have asked about my english sorry i know that was very wrong i hope it will be better in this message
bye

WTF !!! :eek: :mad:

Sir , May i Remind you that this is Cricket Forum and India-pakistan doesnt come here !

And Why are you differentiating ?? its not the year 1948 For GODS SAKE !!

satish_lastride said:
wats wrong with these ppl?????

dunno ! many pakistanis like "khanjee" ; "This Guy" and few others always come
to the india-pak difference.

i truly appreciate Hariz and nightprowler for not being like this ! :hpraise

just ignore this fella jk untill he changes his attitude,he's not going to get any help.

jk16_4 said:
WTF !!! :eek: :mad:

Sir , May i Remind you that this is Cricket Forum and India-pakistan doesnt come here !

And Why are you differentiating ?? its not the year 1948 For GODS SAKE !!

dunno ! many pakistanis like "khanjee" ; "This Guy" and few others always come
to the india-pak difference.

i truly appreciate Hariz and nightprowler for not being like this ! :hpraise
thats not the problem brother i was asking in first message that i want to know who have get full version of cricket 2005 in pakistan. so i want to get answer from any pakistani. the matter is that there is no copyright in pakistan.so everyone is selling cds illegally.and they are selling demo version of cricket 2005 thats why i ask pakistani,s anyone played full version of cricket 2005. i dont hate indian,s i love indian,s all indian i love youuuuuuuuuu

mehri said:
thats not the problem brother i was asking in first message that i want to know who have get full version of cricket 2005 in pakistan. so i want to get answer from any pakistani. the matter is that there is no copyright in pakistan.so everyone is selling cds illegally.and they are selling demo version of cricket 2005 thats why i ask pakistani,s anyone played full version of cricket 2005. i dont hate indian,s i love indian,s all indian i love youuuuuuuuuu
talk about a split personality!!!!

satish_lastride said:
talk about a split personality!!!!

leave it satish. this all may be a misunderstanding due to "improper" english.

mehri - well, its good for you guys as there is not copyright
but illegal things are not allowed in this forum !

ohhhh myyyyy gaaaawd....

Get over your Indian/Pakistan little gay problem.

Its so annoying searching through the forums ans seeing the little niggly Pakistanies and Indians having a go at each other....get over it.

.::Stevo::. said:
ohhhh myyyyy gaaaawd....

Get over your Indian/Pakistan little gay problem.

Its so annoying searching through the forums ans seeing the little niggly Pakistanies and Indians having a go at each other....get over it.
wats wrong with u now mate!!! this isnt about india-pak "gay" problem,as u put it...its about one member being rude to another..

BTW watch the way u phrase ur posts..

huh...hes having a go at people who are trying to help (who are from India) and hes saying he doesnt want help from an Indian and he just wants a Pakistani...sheesh, does it really matter?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread