I won an iPhone...

Usy, in all honesty, Kev posts a picture of the iPhone which informs people of its appearance who aren't familiar with it, and you call him a spammer? Rather rich coming from you of all people....

I'm sorry but even me with my gullibility and ability to miss jokes saw that usy was joking around there. And I seriously doubt Kev was posting that video showing us the reasons why we should buy an iphone :p

I'm sorry but even me with my gullibility and ability to miss jokes saw that usy was joking around there. And I seriously doubt Kev was posting that video showing us the reasons why we should buy an iphone :p

I just mentioned the appearance, I completely disregarded the mugger and all ;)

Thanks guys. I'm still debating whether to sell it, or keep it. I am due an update on my orange contract in about a month and i already have an iPod Touch. Hmmm...

Sell it. It's not worth it. ?30 quid a month then any fees from your contract up on top. Totally not worth it, if you use your phone often you'll end up spending ?60+ a month on it.

Sell it, you'll get a pretty penny on it.

you lucky lucky sod...the only significant thing i have won is some shirt, a corcky ball and a anime magazine signed by the authours...thats about it really...oh and some tickets for cricket matches which i couldn't go to...sooo...

btw if you already have an i-pod touch than i would sell it...seriously...earn some easy quid...about 250 to be precise...

the only reason that would want to make me keep it is because no one has them at school so i would be pretty cool:)

Is it possible to unlock an iphone and use it on your current network? Can do it with other phones, why not the iphone?

wtf ... never happens to me ....
now m never gonna leave those dumb looking offers ....!!!!

Is it possible to unlock an iphone and use it on your current network? Can do it with other phones, why not the iphone?

Because when you do a system update through iTunes, Apple have software which will close down the iPhone if your on another network .

I thought there was some way you can do it if you get the phone in France or something random like that

lucky you simon, but i have one very important question which no one else seems to have asked so far.......................
.....................why the hell were you reading the dail mail!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!? lol, just kidding, not a big fan of apple (sespite the fact i have an apple mac and use logic lol) so i wont be getting one any time soon

Because when you do a system update through iTunes, Apple have software which will close down the iPhone if your on another network .

You can disable the automatic updates. This will ensure that your iphone won't get locked again...

Anyway.. Congrats for winning...

What you won is insignificant. You WON something.. Thats Important!!

lucky you simon, but i have one very important question which no one else seems to have asked so far.......................
.....................why the hell were you reading the dail mail!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!? lol, just kidding, not a big fan of apple (sespite the fact i have an apple mac and use logic lol) so i wont be getting one any time soon

Because, as i stated, it was used as a media text in our lesson and school. We read The Times and the Racing Post at home. Not that ****.

Users who are viewing this thread