IanG's Patch download thread

adyhorn

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Cheers mate. I got the umpire kit working. It's great. How's the England kit coming along?

IanG

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Cheers mate. I got the umpire kit working. It's great. How's the England kit coming along?

Coming along well mate. Also in the meantime I've also had a crack at the new New Zealand Test Kit if anybody would like me to upload it. For me the biggest challange with that one was finding the DEC logo (ie their new sponsor) I had to make one from a photo.

I've uploaded my teams file as you asked. Also if I got the team info from the County patch and got Scotland, Ireland and Denmark and their kits can I replace a continental XI with these teams?

Attachments

• My Teams.zip
    57 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

adyhorn

Club Cricketer
Cheers mate, good to see your nearly done with the England kit. Please could you upload that NZ kit.

adyhorn

Club Cricketer
Hi mate, please could you redo your Aussie adboards pack. Watching the Australia vs New Zealand test currently going on there, I saw the following adboards:
XXXX Gold,
cricket.com.au,
JOHNNY WALKER,
3 Mobile,
Fly Emirates,
Ford Mondeo,
Wolf Blass,
3 Prepaid Caps,
Coca Cola Zero.

I'd be happy if you could do this, thanks, Adam.

Last edited:

adyhorn

Club Cricketer
Could you make me a Middlesex team to replace Atlantic XI in this roster. I will give you player names and what they can do if you accept this request.

Thanks, Adam.

Attachments

• TeamAndPlayerInfo.zip
    53.5 KB · Views: 25

IanG

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Hi mate, please could you redo your Aussie adboards pack. Watching the Australia vs New Zealand test currently going on there, I saw the following adboards:
XXXX Gold,
cricket.com.au,
JOHNNY WALKER,
3 Mobile,
Fly Emirates,
Ford Mondeo,
Wolf Blass,
3 Prepaid Caps,
Coca Cola Zero.

I'd be happy if you could do this, thanks, Adam.

Request Granted. As you'll be able to see I've also thrown in the Commonwealth Bank, KFC and VB TopTicket.com.au as well as these are another 3 adboards that will appear on Aussie grounds

Attachments

• New Aussie Adboards.zip
    47.7 KB · Views: 34

IanG

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Also here's my latest work. A replica of one of my bats. The Reebok Striker. I have an Aussie Flag stick on the back of it as well.

Attachments

• Reebok Striker.zip
    49.2 KB · Views: 30

adyhorn

Club Cricketer
Could you please reply to my PM. Will you do it? If so could you set me a template.

adyhorn

Club Cricketer
Ignore my first PM. Is the second PM okay? Do you need more information? Please reply. And btw, how is the England kit going?

IanG

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Ignore my first PM. Is the second PM okay? Do you need more information? Please reply. And btw, how is the England kit going?

Yeah all the info you can give me would be good. I'm still working on the England Kit for you. Got the pants done so far.

Speaking of making stuff does anybody on here still do stumps?

asheswonder

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
good work ian any chance of doing the new england one day and test kit? thanks matey:happy

Users who are viewing this thread