ICC 2005 3 best players

I bought Gilchrist, and he's been quite dissapointing so far - only averages 32 in the championship. If you've got a decent keeper, don't bother!

joem87 said:
1. Shane Watson, awesome with bat and ball
2. Chris Tremlett, he really does take wickets for fun
3. Graeme Smith, great to hav at the top of the order, always sticks around for big runs

Agreed!

Robert Key , scored over 1000 runs 4 seasons running, for me at Kent.
Murali, he couldn't stop taking wickets after i signed him.
Peiterson, awesome with the bat, took some wickets as well.

Special mention to a South African called Quinten Friend, he took lots of wickets and scored lots of runs.

1 Ponting just amazing just hit 276 averages 98 in 6 matches and just scored 185 off 125 balls
2 Pieterson just like ponting brilliant with bat and ball him and ponting just got 360 partnership in a 45 over match
3 Mark ramprakash or craig highsmith both bargains both brilliant!

yes friend is quite good, ive never signed him, but he always seems to have decent averages, he's also really young, might be worth signing after 4 or so seasons

g. smith always gets double or triple centurys after reaching 70 odd
ewing from zim seems to score loads of runs against me
van niekerk is a great sla.. taken 2 9 wicket hauls for me in tests

1.Kev Pietersen (he scored 203 and 109 against me!.)
2.Shane Watson (I signed him after kicking out Nantie Hayward, best decision i've made on the game)
3.Ed Smith (scored 259* first innings and got 2202 runs in season!)

ponting scored 2100 runs for me
kaneria is also taking wickets for fun
murali/anderson also bowl well

Owais Shah is a cracking player, just signed him. Also found a youngster called Normann Bass. You can get him at the start of the 1st season.. Averaged over 50 for me 2nd year

Yea Chandana is good, problem is he misses big parts with international games, this did not happen with australians! :( also i hate the 2007 season cos of the world cup!

Users who are viewing this thread