ICC 2010 iDevice edition

Well the iPhone I got as a combined birthday/christmas present, and isn't the newest one. The iPad is technically the whole family's.

Indeed there is, but why skip the matches. It's a cracking experience on a tablet this size.

True, but sometimes playing 5 tests in a row can be a pain.

Oh, what I meant was auto-bowling a few overs. Not skipping the entire match :)

Any idea when the 2011 game will come out, is it a summer thing or are they different times each year?

I'm only asking because I'm not sure if it's worth buying 2010 if 2011 is about to come out in a few months.

Pc version normally comes out in June/July, last year the iOS version came out a few months afterwards

Oh, what I meant was auto-bowling a few overs. Not skipping the entire match :)

Ah you mean between highlights? Yeah that is a pain in the ass, not sure why they worked the system to be like that.

Well the iPhone I got as a combined birthday/christmas present, and isn't the newest one. The iPad is technically the whole family's.

Have Apple removed the support for iPhone apps on the iPad, i thought you could just install the iPhone version on the iPad and then enlarge the picture when you're playing it.

Yea but it doesn't look very good at all, and nowhere near as good as a native iPad app would look like

will be getting the ipad version once i get the ipad soon.. really looking forward to it. also i know slight out of thread but if i can pm me some recomendations of apps that would be great

Can some one link me to iTune store of this game?

any chance you can fix the preferences page. i like to bowl to the batsmans weekness and in the PC version it was easy to get the batsmans preferences by just keeping the mouse on his name. but in the iphone version i have to open his page then go all the way to personal to get a hold of the preferences. any way that preferences can be easily available somewhere on the line and length or main page? that would really help a lot. its one of the main reasons that i am not playing it 24 7.

That's a good suggestion. As we're moving forward to 2011 now, what design changes would YOU make to improve the next iPhone and iPad versions?

This is about design, rather than features, which will reflect the PC version of 2011.

well this is the main one, apart from that everything looks as good as it can be on the iphone.

Overall, i'm quite impressed with the game. I've only played Cricket Coach before, but since this is the only of the two games to be available for the itouch, it got my money this year.

I've mainly played as England, and it's going quite well, maybe even slightly too well, i beat Pakistan by 576 runs in the 1st Test, and in the 2nd Test, an innings and 370-odd runs, Pakistan were all out for 107 and 79 in their respective innings.

I had a brief go at a County game, but i couldn't find an option to terminate a players contract before you could buy new players in the first season, which meant your budget was too low to make any meaningful signings. Any help with this?

Also, it would be nice to be able to release every player from every county before the first season and have a big 'auction', i think i've seen it on these forums for ICC 09.

Users who are viewing this thread