Identify the cricketer

Should vcash be awarded to the one who guesses the player right?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rahul Dravid ?

Rahul Dravid ?

Nah, the Sahara logo is on the correct side meaning the man is left handed Indian batsman and by the looks, it doesn't look like the fatty Yuvraj or short Gambhir. May be its Ganguly, just may be. I hope its not Raina and it will make me look like a real noob if it turns out to be Ojha. :p

Nah, the Sahara logo is on the correct side meaning the man is left handed Indian batsman and by the looks, it doesn't look like the fatty Yuvraj or short Gambhir. May be its Ganguly, just may be. I hope its not Raina and it will make me look like a real noob if it turns out to be Ojha. :p

Didn't you guess more then 1 player in one post ? :p

images

off topic

sorry an off topic message but need help badly i have to create an account in photobucket site but i cant the register page is unusual and and after giving all information (at the bottom before sign up button) there is written Slide the arrow so we know you're human!
To confirm that you are human, please slide the arrow to the right.
with five empty boxes dont know what to do with them pls help

Ian Bell?
No
sorry an off topic message but need help badly i have to create an account in photobucket site but i cant the register page is unusual and and after giving all information (at the bottom before sign up button) there is written Slide the arrow so we know you're human!
To confirm that you are human, please slide the arrow to the right.
with five empty boxes dont know what to do with them pls help

Create with imageshack.us. It is good too!!

Users who are viewing this thread