If this isn't confirmation...

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
...that there is another version of BLIC coming then I don't know what is!

Posted by Rubbergenius on Codemasters forum.

We've listened to the feedback from this game and we'll implement the vast majority of it with the next version - I'll give you that guarantee now. So we'll make a very good game (going on review scores rather than my biased view - hell, I must be biased, I enjoyed playing it) even better for it's next release.

Personally, I think EA should also give you a similar guarantee, in writing, on their forum; then it would be better for cricket games in general.

Good news, looking forward to another great installment of the BLIC series! I just hope and pray that the useful suggestions are implimented and that we will have a superb game.

Thats great news. I'm sure they have taken down all the problems that was in BLIC. Hopefully this time we get another BLC.

It will be a dream come true if all the new aspects are implemented in this next version and the flaws are removed . Waiting for it !!!

It's all fun and games until he realises how much that will cost to implement in the face of no increased profit. Remember all the things that Andrew Wilson promised for C2K5 when all we got was C2K4 in a new engine with fewer stadia?!

Great news.... I like BLIC...

Steve S.

Good news but i have my doubts. I have a feeling it will just be like an updated BLIC with nothing major added, hope i'm proved wrong though

Alot of huge hints are going on in the BLIC forum saying that the next one will be in early 2007 to coninside with the world cup. This would prob mean fully updated world cup squads and ICC champions trophy squads.

I just hope whatever time they put in has the appropriate value, thats what matters.

this needs to be stickied :P

I predict the next version will be out early 2007 and will be Brian Lara's Cricket World Cup 2007.

Thats a good prediction, They will make heaps that way!.

Although I think Cricket 2006 will be released sometime between now and then and will be very different to previous EA games.

Users who are viewing this thread