Im converted into CK2005 fan. Thanks

Ankit kukreti said:
Even I am with BLIC. After so many years of cricket game with EA I will switch to BLIC which is a lot different from cricket 2005. Although the AI bug is very annoying, after reading the user reviews. I think I will still enjoy BLIC more than cricket 2005.
i have blic ankit and it don't live up to the hype. No stats bad palyer likeness. but the Cpu AI is a disgrace. They miss out on 50 pus runs by not taking easy singles. It is to arcadey and not realisitc enough

i had been telling this since long that i will be buying both the game and i still stick to it...just waiting for BLIC 2 release here in kuwait...i play c2k5 everyday for hours...till now the only bug that i have seen is 1...when the game just stopped....the animations were going on but the game didnt go ahead.

I suggest ppl to buy both...c2k5 for single player and realism and BLIc for multiplayer n a quick arcady action.

i may change to a complete c2k5 fanboy too but it depends how good or bad BLIC is.

i just cant wait for c2k6 which will be out late this year :)

DUDES!
who think they can break this record V.Sehwag 101 runs in 21 balls with 4 fours and 14 sixes and not out.

Also With Tendulkar 53 of 13 4 fours and 6 sixes and not out both players.
see screen shots

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 65
  • untitled1.JPG
    untitled1.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 63
i got an 8ball 50 with michael powell of warwickshire. i dotn know how coz it doesnt add up does it?! :s says in my stats tho, noball msut have been in there somehow. beat an 8 ball 50- no1 can!

EA Cricket according to me is better than BLC ....
yes BLC has some advantages with the features but .....in the end with poor graphics and cartoonish overall look ....and feelllEA wins (according to me please dont mind !!!)

im glad i bought BLIC im getting fed up of crappy EA they cant sort out the simplest bugs such as Day/Night matches etc... trust me once we crack the BLIC files and start making patches ppl will think why did we go back to EA for.

Well I'll take all your words for it. I dont think BLIC (or RPIC) is out until Septemeber, but im enjoying cricket 2005 anyway.

sohail said:
im glad i bought BLIC im getting fed up of crappy EA they cant sort out the simplest bugs such as Day/Night matches etc... trust me once we crack the BLIC files and start making patches ppl will think why did we go back to EA for.
BLIC is a disgrace. They hyped it but made an arcadey pile of **** to satisfy casula gamers and to make sure it got good reviews. I now am at the point where i find the game tiresome. So boring. When batting it si 6,6,4,4,6,4. Way to easy. When bowling it is way too unrelaistic amoutns of swing on any pitch conditions in any weather. Oh and Cpu batting missing out on 50 odd runs by not taking singles. What sh.it and un challenging game.

Jonnyboy said:
i got an 8ball 50 with michael powell of warwickshire. i dotn know how coz it doesnt add up does it?! :s says in my stats tho, noball msut have been in there somehow. beat an 8 ball 50- no1 can!

Yes thats another bug in EA,wherein the no-balls are accounted for in the batsman's balls faced !!

ive been pleasantly surprised by cricket 2005 after now getting into it more but i do find BLIC more fun overall now dat i have the full game.

i reckon dat ones the CPU aggression and running between wickets is fixed it will be a great game, dats all dat is stopping it atm imo. also a player editor will undoubtivly be made sometime in the future.

what does draw me into cricket 20005 is the wealth of stats and players and teams. also u can just create a player if need be.

in cricket 2005 is there like a world tour or are there just single country tours? i know BLIC has a world tour but it doesnt track any stats or form which i find a big let down.

Users who are viewing this thread