I'm new ... Help !!!

wwwescape

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi,

I love all the downloads available. But I had problems after installing MegaPatch.

The following is a screenshot of a 50 over Exhibition match on a normal, day with conditions at Birmingham, England. England vs India.

As you can see there a problem with the bowling pitch indicator. The stumps are wrong. Bank Alfalah stumps in England!!! Sony PithAd? I thought maybe Npower ...

1) The bowling pitch indicator has increased 3 times in size. How do I rectify this.

2) How do I install Pitchmats, Adboards, Stumps and Ropes for a local stadium on any type of pitch that differ for their Test and ODIs. The Pitchmats are wrong.
eg: VB Pitchmats (ODI) etc. 3 Mobile (Test) for Australia, Grameen Phone for Bangladesh, Natwest (ODI) and Npower (Test) for England, Digicel for West Indies, National Bank for New Zealand, Standard Bank Castle Lager MTN for South Africa, Bank Alfalah for Pakistan, TVS or TVS Star for India, Coca Cola for Sharjah

3) How do I add International teams and how do I change menu logos for Pakistan A and India A.
eg: I want to add UAE, Hong Kong, Bermuda, World Super Series XI.

4) And could somebody please put a keyboard layout for batting, bowling and fielding.

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
1) You have installed an AI patch that comes with 2 files, one for when you are bowling and one for when you are batting. You have accidentally used the one for when you are batting.

2) Cant be done

3) You cant add teams and i think logos are downloadable around here somewhere, check the download centre

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
4) Look in your manual

wwwescape

School Cricketer
Ok ... I have found a way ...

I've found a way to customize the pitchads, stumps etc. for International matches. Will be posting it on download section soon ...

Users who are viewing this thread