I'm new to this game and i need help. please!!

sohails

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi everyone. I just started playing this game yesterday and am having a few difficulties

1. How do you hit a six? i'm using my keyboard to play and when i press the left shift button, which is the button for hitting a six, no shot is played. I tried changing the six hit button to a different key but nothing happens

2. I'm playing on easy but the computer seems to thrash me everytime. The computer hits fours so easily and its much harder for me to find the gaps. Any tips?

please help!

thanks

Originally posted by Prakash
2. if you are playing 10 or 20 over match you will get thrashed all over

To expand further Prakash isn't insinuating you are rubbish when bowling in 10 or 20 over matches. Rather the pacing files the cpu uses for 10/20 over matches are set so that the cpu will play for 6's 90% of the time :(

You need to download one of the many gameplay patches or download the latest version of the config editor and manually alter yourself the 1day 10 and 1 day 20 (pacing) files to reduce the amt of 6 hits by cpu to resolve your problem

If you want to hit a six, you need to use the 'd & shift' buttons and time your shot very carefully. If you don't, you are most likely to be caught or bowled, or maybe even LBW'd.
From Duffarama.

Users who are viewing this thread