Images of the decade

rahuldravidfan

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
wbCRICKETsymonds_wideweb__470x240,0.jpg

This changed the way India perceived Australia. Sree is the reason India-Australia is one of the most riveting series in a calendar year. In more ways than one, this is one of the most significant photos of the past decade coz we finally got a man who could dish it back, in kind :p

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Image of the decade?

I go with this one

83949.jpg

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I see it has Sri Lankan flags but how is it the 'picture of the decade'? Was it clicked right after the tsunami or something?

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
20030228007912902.jpg

Our WC 2003 team. Was a really memorable campaign as no one really expected us to go as far as we did. Ganguly's leadership and Sachin's masterclass, along with our awesome pace attack (how often will you say that about India!) were really pivotal for us.

rahuldravidfan

International Cricketer
20030228007912902.jpg

Our WC 2003 team. Was a really memorable campaign as no one really expected us to go as far as we did. Ganguly's leadership and Sachin's masterclass, along with our awesome pace attack (how often will you say that about India!) were really pivotal for us.

Great find, Rohit.

sammypetter

School Cricketer
Hi Everyone..

All Pictures are really amazing, thank you for sharing them. I will return to post the picture on this forum and you'll find them great.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Thats the gayest thing i have ever witnessed, and possibly the worst positioning for a 3 ways. missing all holes

some 1 please put it on caption it thread and caption it

Users who are viewing this thread