Implimenting the training

TangoCharlie

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have ICC3 on PSP.

I understand how to put each training feature next to a particular player but how do you make that training count?

If I left bowling technique next to a player for four weeks does that mean he will be constantly training? And how do you know if its made any difference?

I was lead to believe that all county players start off with the same skills but now I think they are different to each other? Are they?

Thanks,
Tc

Sureshot

Executive member
Well all the skills are hidden within the games code, we don't have access to them. As for the ins and outs of the training system, again, we don't know how it is decided by ChildishThings in their code.

I assume that different players have different skills, yes. For example, KP will have better batting skills than Chris Martin, what are those figures? Have no idea, they will be in the code somewhere, but they aren't visible to the gamer and I don't think anyone has ever found them.

TangoCharlie

School Cricketer
I really mean, by sticking a training icon next to a player and leaving it there for say a month, does thar improve the player week on week?

Tc

iloveireland

Panel of Selectors
Technique training seems to improve their skills, while training improves their form. Also use physio on ur oldest good players.

Dondogz

Club Cricketer
Why the oldest? Shouldnt you use phyiso on player with low fitness?

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
I know ICC pretty well to say that theres no hidden skills. The skills they have are their average as its all to do with numbers not skills.

Users who are viewing this thread