Important News

Ste

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
There are some exciting changes coming soon to Cricket 2004 Online as we are pleased to annouce the merger of Cricket 2004 Online with Cricket2004.co.uk. This will mean the latest Cricket 2004 news, the best downloads and great discussions on our Cricket 2004 forums will all be in one place.

The merger will take place in stages with the first stage being the forums merging today, before the downloads section and news section are merged when all the cricket2004.co.uk downloads have been added to the Planetcricket Downloads Centre.

2logo.jpg

Colin/barmyarmy will become a Global Mod at the Planetcricket Forums and the other staff members from cricket2004.co.uk will become PC staff or patch team members.
We hope that you continue to visit this new and improved site which willl continue to strive to bring everything you need to make Cricket 2004 a better game.

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
wow great news steve, you are really a cool mod right from BLC Days! This is going to be the biggest Cricket Community on the web. Three cheers for planetcricket & cricket 2004.co.uk!

rahulk666

International Cricketer
congrats to the admins and whoever was involved with this move.

Ashnal

School Cricketer
Great idea & move. This merge will improve our access to both sites & ultimately the cricket 2004 game. Now we can all find stuffs, chat and enjoy the forums with one click. Thanks guys.

manojkumar_ms

Club Cricketer
Congratulation to all of them who are involved in it. and Best of Luck for the future and wish that the Cricket Community wil become bigger and bigger. Thats Solve

hi ppl

International Captain <br><a href="http://www.plan
Congratulation on the merge. Good move!!

squiz

International Coach
Good work guys, lets hope we'll see some more members here at PlanetCricket now!

What's going to happen to cricket2004.co.uk now?

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
I've regestered as Bharat at cricket2004.co.uk & I'm a graphics Mod.
Here I've regestered as bharat_88.
Which one I will have?
(I prefer the user name Bharat rather than bharat_88)

Users who are viewing this thread