Independence Day Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the 'judging' thing has gone a bit too far here. People are more interested in judging/suggesting who should judge. Please do not include the entry which I submitted.

Waqaspk456, Maybe you should ask Neo and Send2Yaari to become panel members?

I personally think that voting poll would have made our lives very easy...how about whoever votes gives a reason why they voted for this entry..what u guys think?

I personally think that voting poll would have made our lives very easy...how about whoever votes gives a reason why they voted for this entry..what u guys think?

I oppose it.
You'll find some random members, joining to vote this poll:laugh.
But I prefer it upto some extent by making it weigh just 50% of their total.

Rest 50% should be in the hands of some reliable person who can judge well, so that the competition doesn't become something like a T20 match (Expect the unexpected:p).

i doubt we will get a poor result..if anything like that happens we will take opinions of the best gfx makers like Pranav and KBC...

I sincerely request people to participate in this, not for winning, but to celebrate the occasion. :)

All entires do tommrow..so far i have recived two..if i dnt get engough the contest will be closed :crying

My Suggestion: Let It Be Public Voting For Entries. No Need For Judges. Let Pranav And KBC Be Conducters.

What happened, where are the entries?

Edit: Sorry. Edit the first post with updated Deadline:).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread