AMA Index to AMA's with generic AMA discussion and AMA for Mod Police

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
If however you are suggesting I lower myself to do a degrading AMA......:facepalm
Well, in mine you said you were lowering yourself to ask me a question. Subsequently proceeded to ask a question (admittedly rhetorical, but you put a ? in it) in a stack of others. You've started down the slippery slope. Join Us!

Mod Police

ACAB
Well, in mine you said you were lowering yourself to ask me a question. Subsequently proceeded to ask a question (admittedly rhetorical, but you put a ? in it) in a stack of others. You've started down the slippery slope. Join Us!

Is this your version of "these aren't the droids you're looking for?"

Mod Police

ACAB
Have you considered updating your avatar? :)

Why should I? It perfectly epitomises all that I stand for. The crown on top reflects perfectly my regal standing amongst the peasants

Having said that, it someone can design one that I actually prefer I will use it instead - fair enough?

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
Why should I? It perfectly epitomises all that I stand for. The crown on top reflects perfectly my regal standing amongst the peasants

Having said that, it someone can design one that I actually prefer I will use it instead - fair enough?

Sounds great. :thumbs I like the crown, now that you mention it. :)

S

Satan666

@Mod Police is it too late to apeal my last ban?

Do you think it was justified? Was the sentencing too harsh or insufficient?

Users who are viewing this thread