Story India 'A', Pakistan 'A' and Scotland in 'Triple Trouble'

BubbsDJ

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
'Triple Trouble' Is a One Day International Tournament Being Held In India.

It Will Be A Chance For Rising Stars of the Indian and Pakistan Teams to Compete in a First Class Tournament and it will also feature GILLETTE SERIES Winners - Scotland.

Stay Tuned Here For Sponsorship, TV Deals And Fixture News

sounds like a good idea mate. But what you mean by posted by mistake. If you posted by mistake then click on edit on the right bottom of post and then click delete the message. I hope this will do the job for you.

Your stories are good man.
I went through the Gillete series and found it intersting.
Cant wait for the start of this one though.

TV Coverage Will Be On: TEN SPORTS

logo.gif

Major Sponsorship Will Be Provided By: COBRA BEER

logo_175x145.gif

Fixtures Next!

should be a awesome series.

TRIPLE TROUBLE 2005

Fixtures

Scotland Vs India 'A'

India 'A' Vs Pakistan 'A'

Scotland Vs Pakistan 'A'

ALL ONE DAY FORMAT 50 OVERS

BubbsDJ Will Be Controlling Scotland and The Tossing a Coin for the Other Match.

Last edited:
I am very excited about this series. I think India A will be able to win the series but I hope to see a really tuff competition from Scotland. Good luck mate.

India Bat First

ODI INTERNATIONAL UPDATE - SCREENSHOTS WILL BE POSTED WHEN I GET HOME FROM WORK!!

SCOTLAND VS INDIA 'A'

10zy.jpg

25uz.jpg

SCOTLAND CHOSE TO BOWL

1-5 Overs

India's CHOPRA Starts Well, Hitting 6 Four's and Scoring 25 off 17 Balls.

49pd.jpg

before being caught on the Boundry by BIGGS

58dj.jpg

DAS Replaced CHOPRA and AMIN made him feel welcome straight away, a few Bouncers from AMIN hitting DAS in the Mid Section.

88yq.jpg

India 'A' 42/1 - 8.50 Run Rate

5-10 Overs

Captain WALTERS Changed his field around to attmpt to slow the India 'A' Run Rate.

KAIF and DAS still managed to hit Four's through the field, but this would have surely be a lot more - if it had not been for LOCKYEARS Fantastic Stopping!

62kq.jpg

The Run Rate Was Reduced, But India 'A' were still scoring at around 5.90 p/over.

India 'A' 59/1

10-15 Overs

DAS and KAIF Started controlling the Field Area, Finding Gaps in a very tight field. Reach 72 Partnership

WALTERS Attempts to change the field around again, but he can find no answer to the superb batting of the pair on the crease.

India 'A' 108/1

15-20 Overs

DAS and KAIF Reach 100 Runs Partnership at 17.4 Overs, After DAS Smashed a Four Over The Boundry.

93kr.jpg

In the Middle of the HIGGINS Last Over (19th), DAS Swung at a Slower Ball, Missing It Completely and to the Joy of Scotland, it struck his leg - just inside Leg Stump, Umpire Thought About It, before giving him OUT!

DAS Went for 42 Runs, he was replaced by GHAMBIA

20-25 Overs

GHAMBIA Heads Straight Into Trouble After Misjugding a Biggs Ball, But Umpire Incorrectly Gives NOT OUT, TV Replays Show The Ball Would Have Hit Middle Stump, Around Half Way Down!

109pf.jpg

India 'A' 188/2

PLAY RESUMES AFTER BED/WORK BREAK

25-30 Overs

KAIF Continues to knocks four's around the pitch. AMIN Resumes Bowling. GHAMBIR Saved by the third umpire after he was stumped, when he missed a shot.

117zp.jpg

Scotland got their revenge when GHAMBIR Sliced a Shot into the covers which was caught by HIGGINS.

BADANI Replaced GHAMBIR and immediatly showed his presence by hitting a HUGE four!

INDIA 'A' 227/3

30-35 Overs

A Great Bowling Display from Scotland meant the wickets of BANDINI (Egded Onto Wicket), YADAV (LBW) and Finally KAIF (c Biggs) for 109 runs.

BANDINI Wicket

137ab.jpg

INDIA 'A' 275/7

35-40 Overs

WATKINS is brought into bowl for AMIN, his first ball steams past off stump and then his second ball catches RATRA Dosing and Hes Out LBW.

MALONE Then Finishes The Game In Style, First YOHANNAN went when he Edged and was caught, then in the next ball SALVI hit the baord straight in to WALTERS hand.

INDIA 'A' Really Didnt Recover After the dismissal of KAIF and GHAMBIR, But Scotland Bowlers did exceptional in the last stages of this innings, to give them a glimmer of hope, before they bat!

INDIA 'A' Scorecards and Stats

147ph.jpg

168aw.jpg

SCOTLAND Bowlers

156fz.jpg

STAY TUNED FOR SCOTLAND'S REPLY

Last edited:
Scotland To Reply

So....

Scotland Need 287 Runs To Win - Can They Do It? What Do You Think.

Bear In Mind The Highest Score That This Seasons Team Have Achieved is 279 Against Netherlands.

What Going to Happen?

Looking forward to what will happen.

And which level are you using? Hard mode? And are you using any AI patch?

I aint that good a player, so im using medium mode plus i use Eddie's Patch at The moment

Users who are viewing this thread