India Discussion Thread

SmashingSixers

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey guys, I'm new on PlanetCricket.

Well, I just started playing ICC. Good game, probably the best cricket game out there, although BLIC 2007 looks very promising so far.

I play as India, and I crashed out of the World Cup 07 to Bangladesh in the last 5 overs, when I couldn't stop them getting 46 runs. <_< Anyways, I'm in 2009, and I've recovered from that and discovered how to play the game very well.

Here is my Test team:

V Sehwag
G Gambhir
SR Tendulkar
VVS Laxman
R Dravid
D Jadhav
MS Dhoni
P Chawla (Brilliant for 20)
H Singh
S Rao
S Singh

12th man: J Sharma

And my ODI team:

V Sehwag
G Gambhir
VVS Laxman/SR Tendulkar
A Muzumdar
M Manhas
Y Rao (I really need to find someone else here...nobody seems to fit there...I'm going to give Kaif, Yashpal & one or twoothers another go.)
MS Dhoni
P Chawla
H Singh
S Rao
S Singh

12th man: J Sharma (He plays often because of his all round abilities.)

I want to get a good team for the World Cup, so help me out. I've tried out S Rana...a bit expensive while bowling sometimes. And, what do you guys think of R Sodhi?

Use yuvraj singh in place of y rao...dont drop him if he performs badly for two or three matches...give him batting practice and keep him in your playing eleven...he is brilliant both in tests and odi's....i read somewhere that wassim jaffer was one of the best players in this game...

Bad thing is that some of your players might retire in the nest following years so the best thing is to try and get compuuter generated players as they are usually always better than the original good people.

have you tried using Anil Kumble? the best spinner ive come across in my travels thru ICC 2006 for sure

Users who are viewing this thread