Need Help, Tips for Good Batting and Bowling in Test Matches

I don't know about India team selection, but:

In test matches, start your batsmen off on 1 bar aggression. Increase it by 1 bar every 2-3 points they get in the 'set' bar, up to a maximum of 4 (unless you're very short of time, you shouldn't need to be higher than 4 aggression in a test match).

For bowling, bowl to a batsman's weeknesses (so if it says favours front foot, offside, bowl short legside). Start off bowling to a new batsman on 3-4 aggression, and drop it by a bar or so every 10-20 runs. (I usually use 3 for 10-25 runs, 2 for 25-50, 1 for 50+, 0 for 100+). Increase the aggression after an interval.

If a batsman is very set, try mixing things up. Bowl very defensively outside off, and they may get frustrated. Alternatively, switching to round the wicket or using a part-timer may cause a breakthrough.

This basic strategy has got my team to Number 1 in the world.

I absolutely hate bowling. Batting is okay and not that hard but bowling is dead set irritating. Manage to get 4-5 wickets early on and they usually still chase it down. Probably need more variation.

i just always have batters at 3 aggression and bowling i just leave it defaulted, if they do get big scores i trust my batting to chase it down

Users who are viewing this thread