India Kit

J

jeromedascorp

had a question about kit file names. Are they the same as in c2k4 like kit01.png kit02.png etc??

Moose

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
To align the sahara and stuff make a new document 516 width and 1022 height. Paste the kit02 and the bottom and the kit01 at the top. Rotate and kit01 180 degrees. I think that works...

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
thats a genius idea, i never thought of that one. will try it out and make adjustments, good work

only thing i have exams this upcoming week so that takes a priority

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
are there any websites where i can get good quality relatively large sized pictures of kits to base my kits for the game off of. might as well start building up the resources so by next week i wont have to waste time looking for pictures and can make kits straight away

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
good quality relatively large sized pictures of kits

Lol, you're obviously new to this. Try yahoo photos, the cricinfo store and do a google search. It's a lot easier to find international kits than domestic ones...

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
yeah, i posted earlier the india kit was my first ever kit. i'll try some of that stuff out.

who are the sponsors for zimbabwe? i cant make out the main logo across the chest and also the smaller logo next to the zimbabwe flag

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Old Mutual are the kit sponsors

Attachments

• oldmutual_green.jpg
    oldmutual_green.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 2

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
I have made the Zimbabwe kits.See the screenshot.

Attachments

• zimkit_preview.jpg
    zimkit_preview.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 0
S

squiz

how do u (f0bstyle or bharat_88) make them, like you get the creases and everything, it would be really helpful if u could tell me so i can start making some Australia Domestic Teams

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I make kits in two ways. Either copying/pasting and smudging (for when the kits are very simular) or using a blank template and building it up as I go. The creases are on the blank template and then you use hue/saturation to get the colours you want. I'll make some once the replacer is released.

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Originally posted by Sohail@Jan 14 2004, 07:03 PM
looks nice. how can we put these files back in the .gob?
You can put into the GOB as soon as Sir Tom Hicks releases the tool.

Users who are viewing this thread