Story || India Leave For Westindies Tour || Aus,Sl,Wi Squad Announced || Interview With Tendulkar ||

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Good story mate:) hope you fetch up a sotm with this:)

What? This story has not even completed 5 pages and you say hope this wins SOTM. Also writing stories to win SOTM is unbelievable.

Mihir Doshi

Club Captain
What? This story has not even completed 5 pages and you say hope this wins SOTM. Also writing stories to win SOTM is unbelievable.

No mate i am not doing this for a tag of SOTM Any Month. I am here to present something to which i am very excited about. People have a tour diary representing some country, Domestic Side, or his personal diary, But this is ICC's FTP which will be represented by journalism.

Wishing him good luck:spy

I know that also keep reading this story.

Mihir Doshi

Club Captain
cricket_updates.jpg

Welcome To Cricket Update Here On PC.

What is making news today is that Australia, Westindies and Srilanka announce thier squads for the tours.

Also a special interview with Sachin Tendulkar.

1st : Westindies too announced thier squad here today. They are all set to play 3 Test matches 5 ODI's and 1 T20 against the Indian side. Indian side have seen the likes of Dravid and Laxman being dropped from thier side. WICB announced a 12 Men squad for the first two test. Here is the squad,

1. Chris Gayle - Capatin
2. Adrian Barath
3. Ramnaresh Sarwan - VC
4. Shivnarine Chanderpaul
5. Marlon Samuels
6. Dwayne Bravo
7. Denesh Ramdin - WicketKeeper
8. Fidel Edwards
9. Jerome Taylor
10.Kemar Roach
11.Sulieman Benn
12.Ravi Rampaul

Here the only surprise inclusion was Marlon Samuels who is returning to the Westindian side after the Banned imposed on him.Brendan Nash makes his side out for Samuels. Samuels will be included for the test matches unless and until Westindies look for going with 5 Bowler's. What happens completely will be seen on match days.

The Second Big Story is the Australian Squad for the 2 Test series and 5 ODI matches against the Srilankan side. This series will be played in srilanka and the squad of the Aussie's is

Michael Clarke
Phil Hughes
Simon Katich
Shane Watson
Michael Hussey
Brad Haddin(wk)
Tim Paine(wk)
Cameron White
Brett Lee
Mitchell Johnson
Peter Siddle
Doug Bollinger
Nathan Hauritz
Dirk Nannes
Brad Hodge

The big name we are missing here is Rickey Ponting. Ponting have decided not to accompany the team for the test series and is likely to join them and replace Dirk Nannes in the ODI squad. This decision was made after he felt he needed some rest and spend some time alone with family.

The Third Big Story is Srilankan Squad for the Australia Home Series.

Kumar Sangakkara (Captain)
Tillakaratne Dilshan
Mahela Jayawardene
Upul Tharanga
Thilan Samaraweera
Prasanna Jayawardene (wk)
Angelo Mathews
Rangana Herath
Thilan Thushara
Lasith Malinga
Chanaka Welegedara

Srilanka have only included one spinner as Rangana Herath. Murli and Mendis have been overlooked by the selectors or not.. that can be said in near future, This squad was for only 2 Test matches to be held.

Now let's move on to our speacial interview with the master blaster Sachin Tendulkar

1258349115810-sachin%20tendulkar.jpg

Mihir : Hello Sachin and welcome to the show PC Cricket Updates.
ST : Hello Mihir!!
Mihir : Sir this Westindian tour might just be your last tour. Looking for some big runs there?
ST : Yes definately!! More the runs i would like to see my team winning. We went last time around and i was out of the series due to Elbow injury, and this time i am there, looking forward to this series.
Mihir : Ok Sir!! What are your plans for this series?? We know that Westindian Bowler's troubled the batsman in T20 Worlc Cup With short delivaries.. This time around expecting same things??
ST : Yes definately!! Westindies have produced great bowlers and they all look promising. Playing in westindies in thier bouncy pitches is not an easy ask to do.
Mihir : How do you rate Dhoni as a captain?
ST : He is a great leader, a great motivator and a cool captain under pressure. Not to forget he is a great person too :p
Mihir : People say you must retire, some say it's too early.. What are your thoughts?
ST : Umm.. It's actually my choice completely. I play less cricket round the year. I play only some important series. Rest time i want my self to be fit and injury free, also publically through this show would like to say i will think of retirement after 2011 World Cup.
Mihir : Ok Sachin!! We are running out of time and it was great having you on this show.. Best of luck for the Westindies tour hope you score some big runs out thier.
ST : Welcome Mihir cheer's :thumbs

Last edited:

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Nice update mate.
WI squad looks pretty good, they got a good batting line-up, and some good bowlers.
Ponting out will be a big blow for Aussie.
SL only playing one spinner, could be a mistake on there flat wickets.

ADA

School Cricketer
Dirk Nannes plays for Netherlands Right???Then how can he come i the Australian squad???
dirk-nannes_1416359c.jpg

dirk_nannes_1459939c.jpg

eng_nether_netsession7.jpg

Mihir Doshi

Club Captain
Dirk Nannes plays for Netherlands Right???Then how can he come i the Australian squad???
dirk-nannes_1416359c.jpg

dirk_nannes_1459939c.jpg

eng_nether_netsession7.jpg

Nannes is permitted to represent Australia because Holland is an associate member of the ICC and does not have full membership rights. However, once he plays for Australia he will not be allowed to represent Holland again.

So now that he is selected to play for Australian Cricket. He will not be allowed to play for the Netherland team

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
OK!! so this story is up and running again?? Good!! KIU Mihir all the squad looks good and bit fresh after seeing some people dropped..

Mihir Doshi

Club Captain
cricket_updates.jpg

What's making news in the world of cricket is

1) India Leave For Westindies Tour where they play 3 Test Matches 5 ODI's and 1 T20 Match.

News : Indian Cricket Team Leave For Westindies

Indian+Cricket+Team+Arrive+New+Zealand+5Y_9ToKPlQrl.jpg

Indian+Cricket+Team+Arrive+New+Zealand+2blBhGXKgNGl.jpg

Indian+Cricket+Team+Arrive+New+Zealand+smijMSzjzh4l.jpg

Indian+Cricket+Team+Arrive+New+Zealand+gC85Z6OcC3al.jpg

Indian Cricket Team have left for thier upcoming tour of Westindies. The team is all set to play 3 Test matches to begin. There first match is next week and they will have training sessions till that time.

Dhoni,Yuvraj and Harbhajan were seen talking and getting along well with fans. Dhoni and Master Blaster were seen signing autographs.

Indian+Cricket+Team+Arrive+New+Zealand+ENHNNBNX-45l.jpg

Indian+Cricket+Team+Arrive+New+Zealand+V6_asQXkG5Kl.jpg

Sehwag before leaving said
" We are leaving to come back soon winning;) "

Thats it from PC's Live News Update.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers