India v England 2008

And there is going to be another inspection at 15:00 GMT. All covers are off now.

You gotta give it to Cricinfo, I mean they try to make you stay tuned even in these circumstances, I mean I watch the match and have Cricinfo open because I just like reading the stuff they write...

England have a greater chance to win this one.It's will be like a 20-20 game from now. India will get a lesser over to play or maybe the innings is over and England will come down to bat and England is quite good as the T20 form of game is concerned.

England have a greater chance to win this one.It's will be like a 20-20 game from now. India will get a lesser over to play or maybe the innings is over and England will come down to bat and England is quite good as the T20 form of game is concerned.

For a Twenty20 my friend, We have the Prince of T20, The one and only Yuvraj Singh. We also have Dhoni, Pathan and Raina -- All of which have an agressive nature. Umm No offence but compared to Bopara, Collingwood, Bell and Prior, I tihnk we have a better line up, Also Broad and Anderson are getting tonked, Only Flintoff is bowling well. Patel, Bhajji and Zak are in good form and Ishant is yet to make a statement.

But you've got 3 overs left...

True. Oh well we're screwed.

22 over Game, This takes the fudge. We're gonna get hammered. Send Yusuf and Yuvraj in next and we might have some hope.

BUT the question comes my dear That they may allow less over for the Indians and then give up the total overs and the score for England to bat. Less over>>> Gambhir & Sehwag to end the innings. No chance of Yuvi & Dhoni to come on crease?:(

We'll clearly be bowled out for 50 in wet conditions.

Hopefully I'll be able to enjoy some cricket now.. But I guess the match is heavily tilted towards England.

We'll clearly be bowled out for 50 in wet conditions.

No you won't. We'll put up 130 max and you'll only have to case it at 6 an over. England can do that easily via KP and Freddy.

It'll be 3-1 but we would have won had we batted 50 overs. I hope we can wrap up this series in the next match though.

It'll be at least 155 we're chasing with D/L taking into account you didn't know it was 22/22 at the start of the innings.

given they have 5 overs, I think india will post between 140-150.

england should be able to knock that off given their mindset will be in 20/20 mode from the beginning

22-22 Over match :eek:

Bad Luck for Indians,Played with a mentality of 50 overs game thanks to nawab we are over 6 RR per over!!

chetan0304 added 2 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

5 over left in the Indian innings !!1

score around 153-156 is expected my Prediction!!

Users who are viewing this thread