India Vs England 2006 ODI Series

Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!, I failed to register for it. I thought I'd do it at the institute but got engulfed in programming, bummer.

My skip & also Raina, whom I have, are at the crease right now. So, this partnership is crucial for my chances. :)

Sorry mate your skip and mine is out. Did get 28 though :)
Anderson has done well for me, Prior is probably my differnce player. Hopefully Dhoni gets out soon :p

siddharth2002 said:
Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!, I failed to register for it. I thought I'd do it at the institute but got engulfed in programming, bummer.

Always knew you were a nutter.

Surprised they let you use computers. ;)

PS: Is anyone else having to type in the Smillies?

Tried tick and no tick on the Misc options beneath, any ideas?

I always type out smillies so no difference to me :)

Dam I wish I got Ali I was thinking between him and Anderson. Oh well time for Pathan to get some wickets.

choosed harbhajan and then edit the team again and drop him cuz i am not sure whether he will play all series or not, and now he scored 30+ runs and that was a bad move for me.

30 points can be made up easily, unless he gets lots of wickets.
I've taken a punt on the keeper again :) This time Prior, lets see how that goes.
Batters basically the usual, bowlers the same. So its going to come down to all my players performing and my captain.

Almost everyone has got Sehwag,Strauss,Dravid,Petierson and Yuvraj as the top five batsman in their team.

Exactly, I did have Gamhir but went for Yuvraj after reading the report on him being India's top batter in ODIs.

I have got Kabir Ali :) and Kaif, unfortunately he got runout. I pick him because he scored 100 in the warm-up game.

I dropped Harbhajan Singh and now he mad runs and got wickets. :mad

And I changed Shah to Strauss and he gets a duck. :mad:

I was thinking about Kabir Ali, since Hoggard wasn't sure of play, but changed it to Sreesanth.

Last edited:
ZexyZahid said:
I dropped Harbhajan Singh and now he mad runs and got wickets. :mad

And I changed Shah to Strauss and he gets a duck. :mad:

I was thinking about Kabir Ali, since Hoggard wasn't sure of play, but changed it to Sreesanth.

same happens to me, i was also thinking to choose ali cuz he scored runs in practice game and then dropped him and harbhajan too and i have to pay for it now.

Well, Pathan performed very well, thats good. And I have Harbhajan, so its looking good for me. :)

I picked the right captain, sadly my bowlers didn't back up the good work.
Batters all basically cancel so its down to my keeper Prior.

Users who are viewing this thread