Indian Fast Bowlers

Munaf Patel ain't half bad, he is quite consistent in my game. Zaheer and RP Singh are also very incosistent for me but I often give them a go but they only manage to get figures of 1/50 or 0/40 in ODI matches.

Ojha and Ravi Jadeja Are Exceptional Bowlers both in test and ODIs

2jed2lx.jpg

Use Ravi as opener or No.8 or 9 batsman , he scores more in these slot, the only 100 he got was when he opened against Aussies
and in ODIs use him early (bowling) like from 8th over, hes a wicket taker

Last edited:
I'm having the same problem as well. The only consistent bowlers I have are Irfan Pathan and Bhajji who have both averaged about 25 with the ball in the last 12 months. Irfan has also been exceptional with the bat averaging in the 40's.

I've tried my luck with Ishant Sharma, Munaf, RP Singh, Balaji and Ojha, but they all haven't been able to perform consistently. I have an upcoming ODI series against Australia so I am considering giving Ishant another chance and maybe bring in Mishra and try my luck with Kumar and Sreesanth.

Here is my bowling lineup I am going to use for the ODI series against Aus.
7. Irfan Pathan
8. Praveen Kumar
9. Harbajan Singh
10. Ishant Sharma/Sreesanth
11. Amit Mishra

Could anyone give their thoughts on what I can do with my bowling lineup and who are my best options? Advice would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
I'm having the same problem as well. The only consistent bowlers I have are Irfan Pathan and Bhajji who have both averaged about 25 with the ball in the last 12 months. Irfan has also been exceptional with the bat averaging in the 40's.

I've tried my luck with Ishant Sharma, Munaf, RP Singh, Balaji and Ojha, but they all haven't been able to perform consistently. I have an upcoming ODI series against Australia so I am considering giving Ishant another chance and maybe bring in Mishra and try my luck with Kumar and Sreesanth.

Here is my bowling lineup I am going to use for the ODI series against Aus.
7. Irfan Pathan
8. Praveen Kumar
9. Harbajan Singh
10. Ishant Sharma/Sreesanth
11. Amit Mishra

Could anyone give their thoughts on what I can do with my bowling lineup and who are my best options? Advice would be much appreciated.
Play Amit Mishra with Monish Parmar. Use Harbhajan as a cover for injuries. He is not good enough compared to other Indian spinners in this game. Or, use Praveen Kumar and Irfan Pathan as pace bowlers and play 3 spinners. Thats how I play.

Im playin as India obviously and im at about 2012, the attack i use for ODI is:

8. I. Pathan
9. A. Mishra
10. P. Ojha
11. I. Sharma

Then i have V. Kohli as a good RM quite handy doesnt go for many runs and gets the odd wicket, then i always have Y. Pathan to fill in the overs if somebody goes for a few too many ;)

Users who are viewing this thread