Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Who will it be?

Share your thoughts here and don't forget, there's betting too. So, gamble while you discuss.

Odds taken from bet365.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Delhi Daredevils are the favorites?
That's not surprising. Agreed that the previous seasons was disastrous for them where only Viru fired and had to miss the last few matches due to injury and the team eventually ended up on the 10th spot but with an extremely strong batting line-up (probably a dream batting line-up for T20s) they certainly stand a great chance to win.

The bowling also looks good with the likes of Irfan Pathan, Umesh Yadav, Varun Aaron and of course Morne Morkel.

jacobfelix

International Coach
It's Royal Challengers Bangalore all the way...Mark my words :D...On May 27 they will just walk away with the trophy with a big smile on their face :cheers :cheers that day see this post again :D

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
kkr has been poor in all the ipls atm punjab they had good 2 seasons like ipl 1 and 4 they might do good in 5 mumbai indians i rekon will win though

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Punting on all the top 4 teams (CSK, MI, RCB and DD). 13,900 vcash on CSK, 10,000 each on MI and RCB, and 5000 on DD.

riz7khan12

Panel of Selectors
it would be great if this thread could be stickied for future reference throughout the tournament.

yashwanth kumar

Panel of Selectors
On my they i guess rr will walk trough with the trophy this time its just my opinion they do have a experienced and talented t20 batsmen with the likes of dravid watto chandimal the do have a good balance in the line up this time the look creep but on my view they will lift the trophy once again no offence he PWI come hard but its something which is not going to happen with almost their key players have been injured , on my RCB i hope they dont depend much on gayle this time around so i will bank on DD and RR ...

TheNameisNiru

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
my RCB i hope they dont depend much on gayle this time around
I think they will not depend on Chris Gayle

It's Royal Challengers Bangalore all the way...Mark my words ...On May 27 they will just walk away with the trophy with a big smile on their face that day see this post again
^I agree with you RCB will lift the DLF IPL 5 Trphy

So I bet On RCB

Addy

National Board President
It's Royal Challengers Bangalore all the way...Mark my words :D...On May 27 they will just walk away with the trophy with a big smile on their face :cheers :cheers that day see this post again :D

Were you the same who predicted India to win Asia Cup and then ended up being fallen off your chair shaking. :)

----------

but this time I agree with what you said, RCB has Kohli in their team, and he's in the form of his life.

Users who are viewing this thread