Indian Viewers - STAR CRICKET , will it be as elusive as Neo Sports ?

will TATA sky surely broadcast STAR cricket before 19 july ??

cause i havent watched ESPN since ages as my cable operator removed
it due to high subsription rates and didnt bother putting it back since !!!

Unfortunately my local cable operator doesnt even bother replying.
That seems like the usual response. The trick is to be arrogant enough to fetch the personal numbers of a few people. Well, good luck, I'm still waiting for Incablenet to activate Star Cricket for me.

will TATA sky surely broadcast STAR cricket before 19 july ??

cause i havent watched ESPN since ages as my cable operator removed
it due to high subsription rates and didnt bother putting it back since !!!

They should get it.
It would look stupid if Tata does not manage to get Star Cricket,seeing as it would be clasified under home channles for them.

yesterday i called my cable operator and he said that from next month they will start star cricket
Zmario have u asked ur cable operator about that and what did he replied and with which cable network are u connected

Well.I am from Bombay and I just called the TATA SKY helpline and they told me that as of now they have no feedback about when they will be showing Star cricket, though they have forwarded all such queries to the ' concerned ' department.Then whats the point of having a tieup with Star ?.And if I am willing to pay 28 bucks can't they arrange to show it to those willing to pay as in their Showcase channel?.

No use of paying up those 28 bucks... its not about the money, its about commitment. If they start charging money for any new channel that comes up, and slowly (but, certainly, surely) start reducing channels in their main package, the main idea of having a package is defeated...
considering, that now they are not showing zee sports, neo sports, and a few more channels they were showing earlier, they SHOULD show star cricket.

Good News !!! :D

I just saw on DISH INTERACTIVE...

"STAR Cricket is coming soon on Dish TV"

How does that help us?

And fire - I have no idea who my cable operator is - but I know its the same people that everyone else have in G-9/3 / G-8
It helps the Indian viewers who have Dish TV. And it's certainly applicable given the title of this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread