Story India's Journey to be World No.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
indslpu0.jpg

Breaking News- Parthiv Patel has injured his right knee while practising. Yuvraj Singh has been recalled.

INDIA REACHES SRI LANKA

India reaches Sri Lanka Today. They will face the host in 3 test and 5 ODI's. They will play their first test in Colombo begining on the 14th of November.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brodcasting Partners:-

tensports.jpg

Sanjay Manjrekar will be hosting Straight Drive before each innings. In Straight Drive will be present Javagal Srinath and Sanath Jayasuriya.

Contest that will take place are:-

Man of the series tournament

Guess the man of the series and 3 winners will get:-

1st- 20,000vcash
2nd-10,000vcash
3rd-5,000vcash

Here is Sri Lanka's 13 Men Test Squad:-
squad1py1.jpg

Captain:-M.Jayawardane
Wicket Keeper-P.Jayawardane,K.Sangakkara

Last edited:
indslpu0.jpg

Press Conference:-

Media said:
What are your chances of winning against an informed Indian side?

Mahela said:
We are hoping for a win against them. They lost to us 2-0 in the test series when they came to Sri Lanka in the Summers but they took revange on us by defeating us in the ODI series.We hope that we can again defeat them in the test series and also in the ODI series.

Media said:
Who will be the player you will be hoping on?

Mahela said:
All my hopes will be on the spin department that is Mendis and Murali. They will be leading the bowling attack from the front and I hope they can take wickets like they took against the Indians in the Summer

M.S.Dhoni was next........

Media said:
Dhoni what are your chances of winning against Sri Lanka

Mahi said:
I think we have 100% chance of winning against Sri Lanka. The home series win against Australia will give us some boost. We lost the T20 pratise match but we will do our best in this Series.We hope Yuvi can perform well.We will miss Ganguly in the middle order and I hope Yuvi will take the place of Ganguly

Media said:
Who will be the player for you?

Mahi said:
My players will be all the 11 players playing in a particular match but will be mainly on the openers Viru and Gambhir and also on the spinners Amit and Harbhajan.

I am having some problem with C07 :( so can anybody play C07 with India against SL in a 3 Test and update this story!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread