India's tour of Australia - January 2016

You mean, all India supporters good luck. Because clearly we are supporting India in general and not some particular player unlike a particular individual.

Pandya needs to correct his disability of bowling so many wides. He makes 8 ball over... that's totally unacceptable.

A well display from Watson, he almost scored 70% of the Australian Innings, a good death bowling thoufh otherwise it was an easy 210-220. The pitch is supporting the bowlers too much so looking forward to see our flop top order to get out for 0s and tuk-tuk middle order to get a strike rate of 50 and we will not whitewash the Aussies.

Well played Watson, always liked his batting. Entertaining knock. Hopefully India can pull this off, won't be easy but our batsmen can do this. I am liking the new Dhawan tbh. He seems much more interested after the last ODI. He needs to bat the way he has been doing in these games, with attitude that is. That is his natural play. He will do better I am sure.

Aah looked so good. Did give the start we needed though so it's fine. Let's hope Watson doesn't spoil the party with the ball now.

Tye, Boyce, Boland, Tait, Lynn, Head, Bancroft how many players are going to get a chance ;) :D

Yuvi is back!!!

Well Deon Raina, what a finish. Even Yuvi, did his job, for a while it looked like he was in World T20 2014 mode.[DOUBLEPOST=1454240816][/DOUBLEPOST]Incidentally India now the #1 T20 side in the world after this win.

My god! I coudn't stop smiling after that six in the last over.

Well Deon Raina, what a finish. Even Yuvi, did his job, for a while it looked like he was in World T20 2014 mode.[DOUBLEPOST=1454240816][/DOUBLEPOST]Incidentally India now the #1 T20 side in the world after this win.
Exactly!

The pitch is supporting the bowlers too much so looking forward to see our flop top order to get out for 0s and tuk-tuk middle order to get a strike rate of 50 and we will not whitewash the Aussies.
Worked?

What just happened!!! Yay!!![DOUBLEPOST=1454241088][/DOUBLEPOST]It was just a fantastic result. So long since I last witnessed such thrilling win as an Indian team fan. Really well batted our batsmen.

Users who are viewing this thread