Installing Patches

ms-ark

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi every1 ,sorry to be a pain , when installing patches do i open the folder of cricket 2004 amd then install the patches ??

yours

Ms-Ark

Here is a guide to installing all kinds of patches.

AI patches: Extract the files in downloaded zip to a folder. open Config Editor. Click Import AI. Select the .ai file that you extracted. You have installed it.

TV Graphics: Use Graphics Importer V3 for easy installation. Run GI v3 then click on Import Zip. select the zip file. click yes to all questions.

Bats: Extract the tga files to your Cricket 2004/Data/Bats folder.

Line-up's : Use lineup editor to import the lineup file.

Sounds: Use Sound Importer to import the sounds.

Other visual patches (GI format): Open Graphics Importer. Select Import Zip. Select the file click yes to all.

Other Visual Patches (non-GI format): Install them as instructed in the readme :)

*Other Visual Patches include: Stumps, Pitch Ad's, Kits, Crowds, Faces, Balls, Ropes, Pitches
** GI means Graphics Importer format which can be installed easily.
*** Non-GI means it contains only bitmaps and have to be installed manually.

voldemort said:

AI patches: Extract the files in downloaded zip to a folder. open Config Editor. Click Import AI. Select the .ai file that you extracted. You have installed it.

TV Graphics: Use Graphics Importer V3 for easy installation. Run GI v3 then click on Import Zip. select the zip file. click yes to all questions.

Other visual patches (GI format): Open Graphics Importer. Select Import Zip. Select the file click yes to all.

Other Visual Patches (non-GI format): Install them as instructed in the readme :)

*Other Visual Patches include: Stumps, Pitch Ad's, Kits, Crowds, Faces, Balls, Ropes, Pitches

thanks for the info much appreciated , i cannot locate my gob file when i have the config editor open ??

Local Disk C, Program files, EA sports, C2K4, Data, the .gob file is in there.

Thanks to all for the feedback , much appreciated found me gob as stated , also sams exe this patch , do install it in the data file or in the program files of the cricket 2004 folder ?

voldemort said:

many thanks mate did what you sed cheers .

to install them replace them with the cricket.exe in the Cricket 2004 folder.

Users who are viewing this thread