International Emerging Talent League | Indefinite hiatus

riz7khan12

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
woo... :D

While batting first we were good enough to get to a par score thanks to the aggressive opening partnership between McCullum & Ryder and a another good 50 from kohli.

The bowlers did extremely well to defend that score and made sure that Delhi were never in the hunt picking up consistent wickets while restricting them to a below-par runrate.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
We haven't done particularly well in all the finals we've played so far, which makes me wonder how we'll go about in this one? The odds aren't with us as well.

Hopefully, we'll do well and defy the odds this time round.

I really do feel bad for him .

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Congo Riz . :thumbs
Undoubtedly Auckland were the best team throughout and deserved to win. Have to feel for Pranav though, Delhi Dragons = Somerset = Chennai Comets (Rahul's IPL). :p

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Congo Riz . :thumbs
Undoubtedly Auckland were the best team throughout and deserved to win. Have to feel for Pranav though, Delhi Dragons = Somerset = Chennai Comets (Rahul's IPL). :p

Haha yeah , I can remember your rant in the IPL a few months back . :p

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
@Pranav: Well you're the only team to have gotten to every final in IETL. Small consolation I suppose.

Now, I was actually going to leave the IETL after this season since I'm also running the EPL. But if there's sufficient interest for this to carry on, I'll do so. So if you want to continue, say it.

Chewie

BCCI President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Dunno. More interested in the EPL than this tbh

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Dunno. More interested in the EPL than this tbh

If I'm honest so am I. If I do continue this, I was considering dropping a couple teams to make it a smaller league. London was on the chopping block 'casue Matt wasn't very active.

Users who are viewing this thread