Internet explorer 8 beta | Fastest internet browser | My feedback |

What do you think about internet explorer 8?

• It is the best web browser.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hitterman

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I recently saw that microsoft has released the beta version of it internet explorer. Anyone has tried it? I want to know is it slow?.
hero_ie8_hover_new.jpg

here is the link to site.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/ie/ie8/default.mspx

I had a quick install, and a play around. For example, loading several tabs at once and seeing how it coped.

I always used to use Opera, before converting to Firefox, simply for its huge customizing ability. As far as I could see, this new IE doesnt really improve on 7, or have the ease and comfort of Firefox.

If you use IE as your main browser though, I suppose its worth the upgrade. Do remember though, its beta, so there will be a hell of a lotta bugs.

I won't get this one at all after seeing at IE7.My one hangs if I open around six to seven tabs in it. Why not try Firefox 3 (beta)

I won't get this one at all after seeing at IE7.My one hangs if I open around six to seven tabs in it.

I had this problem with IE7, i thought it was my pc for a while. Recently it has happened once or twice on firefox, but i did have about 14 tabs open. :p

I dont trust the brand Microsoft. Used IE when Window 95 was around, Never used after that. Avant Bowser best for me.

I dont trust the brand Microsoft. Used IE when Window 95 was around, Never used after that. Avant Bowser best for me.
I fail to see the logic in that, Avant uses the IE engine, why use it if you don't trust Microsoft?

I fail to see the logic in that, Avant uses the IE engine, why use it if you don't trust Microsoft?

It looks good and offered tabs way before IE thaught of them. Has many security features which I have got accustomed too and best of all saves my profile online so that I can access my fav bar anywhere in world.

According to me IE 6 SP1 for XP is the best version of IE I ever used. It never gave me problem and It was my daily web browser until I used Firefox. BTW any solution for this problem:
Whenever I start IE 7 and type a website address and press Enter IE says connecting but the website doesn't display I have to wait for a few minutes or restart IE for this.

I will try this beta version. IE 7 has been awesome on me (got it with my new laptop loaded with Vista Home Premium).

According to me IE 6 SP1 for XP is the best version of IE I ever used. It never gave me problem and It was my daily web browser until I used Firefox. BTW any solution for this problem:
Whenever I start IE 7 and type a website address and press Enter IE says connecting but the website doesn't display I have to wait for a few minutes or restart IE for this.

When you open IE7, allow it to load up completely. i.e. If your homepage is about:blank, allow it to be displayed on the address bar before you enter any other address. Failing this, IE always gives an error to me...

This version is not for regular usage, as it says on the website. It is for web developers and designers. I suppose they have worked on their rendering engine a little more and are offering it out at this stage so that they can decrease the amount of flak that is drawn towards the new bugs in the rendering engine by having those addressed now.

This version is not for regular usage, as it says on the website. It is for web developers and designers. I suppose they have worked on their rendering engine a little more and are offering it out at this stage so that they can decrease the amount of flak that is drawn towards the new bugs in the rendering engine by having those addressed now.
IE8 now passes the Acid2 test, so it is much better in terms of standards compliance. Good news for good web developers who have been frustrated with IE over the years, but bad news for those developers who have targeted IE specifically with the potential for many broken sites.

IE8 now passes the Acid2 test, so it is much better in terms of standards compliance. Good news for good web developers who have been frustrated with IE over the years, but bad news for those developers who have targeted IE specifically with the potential for many broken sites.
No way! Even Firefox does not pass the Acid2 test.

It's rather silly that it took them at least 3 commercially popular product iterations to get standards that have been around for ages correctly. One shudders to think what will happen when CSS3 comes out.

No way! Even Firefox does not pass the Acid2 test.

It's rather silly that it took them at least 3 commercially popular product iterations to get standards that have been around for ages correctly. One shudders to think what will happen when CSS3 comes out.

The Firefox 3 (beta) does pass the acid2 test. I currently use Firexox 3 (beta) and it is the best thing i have ever used. Faster that Firefox2!

meh......not interested !! more than happy with firefox !

avoid microsoft as much as possible......!

Users who are viewing this thread