Interview Nominations Thread - March 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Due to me starting earlier this month the nomination period will last for two weeks rather than one.

Nomination Rules

• Strictly one nomination per person.
  • The person who you are nominating must have been an active member for at least 6 months. If a person hasn't been active for 6 months then they must have at least 1,000 posts.
  • You cannot nominate yourself but if you want to declare yourself unavailable then this is the place to do it.
  • Try to avoid unnecessary conversations such as "Thanks for nominating me" and "Why have you chose me?" in here. It will make it easier for me to count the nominations.

The person with the most nominations will be the interviewee for the month. The questions will then be suggested in the 'Questions Thread' and I will send the majority of the questions to the interviewee via PM.

Already Interviewed Users;

andrew_nixon - February 2007
----------------------------

Nominations;

surendar 13 - pal, WORLD CHAMPIONS, leicester_fox, wolf, viral1991, rabeta, stevie, Kev, plymmpilgrim, kuttakumar, outlander, Karachi Express.
Stevie 12 - Simbazz, duded64, Punk_Sk8r!, duffarama, JamseyJames3,jaztheman, Sureshot, Bilal91, The_gas, themuel1, embi
tassietiger 5 - ZoraxDoom, GrayNicolls, skateboarder, Drewska, brad352
Kev 2 - puddleduck, nightprowler10
JamseyJames3 2 - gaurav_indian, IloveGilly
pal 1 - Drewska
Drewska 1 - evertonfan
treva 1 - gamerkid22
gamerkid22 1 - treva
Simbazz 1 - Kshitiz_Indian
aussie1st 1 - surendar
voldemort 1 - Farrukh
ZoraxDoom 1 - Cricketman93

Last edited: