IPL for Cricket Revolution by Coolz_hari Check page12 for new screenshots& Many other Downloads Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolz_hari

International Coach
Hi coolz_hari,

first off all , good job with the sounds man. I love how the sound of edge and defensive shots sound. The only sounds which seemed a little off to me were that of slog sweep. I think well timed slog sweep shot for a six or four should sound similar to a well timed lofted shot. The current sound of the shot seems a little weak. It seems as if the player mistimed the shot and it will be caught by the player within the ring. Otherwise, other shots sound pretty good !!.

I also needed a favor from you. Is it possible for you to post only the soud files that you have replaced ?. I thought I had backed up the files , however, the orginal replaced files dont seem to be there anymore :(. So if you can just post the orignal sound files for the files you replaced , I would really appreciate it ...thanks :)
Please try v3 of sounds in pg 10 . did you try them ?

div1983

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Please try v3 of sounds in pg 10 . did you try them ?

Yes i did try them. However, like I mentioned earlier the sound for slog sweep is somewhat off . If the sound for well timed slog sweep is same as a lofted shot, then that audio patch would be perfect :). Also, like I requested in my previous post...is it possible for you to post the original sound files that you replaced in V3 on pg.10 ?....thanks bud !

coolz_hari

International Coach
New Ground Out field :
CricketRevolution2009-11-2923-11-23.png

Sachin Tendulkar face :
CricketRevolution2009-11-2923-07-35.png
CricketRevolution2009-11-2923-07-32.png

mind you we can edit only textures not the models so i tried to edit textures . something is better than nothing:p

umair jalil

School Cricketer
The real names patch is already out :doh Download Cricket Revolution Roster
Patch 1.3 from Download Section...

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Sachin Tendulkar face is sensational. Can't wait for release :D . The Rudi and Aleem faces are also good, but this one rubs them in the dust.

I still think outfield needs work, it is too bright.

jb the badsign

Club Cricketer
hari

at the moment, the faces of the individual players are roughly matched to their ethnicity... e.g. ponting has a white face, gayle has a black face, etc. BUT from what i can gather, there are 99 face files... if somebody could manually change each players face in game to be different regardless of what it looks like... you know, just set the aust. team to faces 1-11, indian team to faces 12-23... couldn't we patch real faces to the majority of the players? if we left out some relatively unknown players, or the whole of zim&bang, maybe all of the major teams? i mean it would be a huge task, but it is possible, right?

coolz_hari

International Coach
Sachin Tendulkar face is sensational. Can't wait for release :D . The Rudi and Aleem faces are also good, but this one rubs them in the dust.

I still think outfield needs work, it is too bright.

welcome .Let me do few more faces & release them at once:)

coolz_hari added 1 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

hari

at the moment, the faces of the individual players are roughly matched to their ethnicity... e.g. ponting has a white face, gayle has a black face, etc. BUT from what i can gather, there are 99 face files... if somebody could manually change each players face in game to be different regardless of what it looks like... you know, just set the aust. team to faces 1-11, indian team to faces 12-23... couldn't we patch real faces to the majority of the players? if we left out some relatively unknown players, or the whole of zim&bang, maybe all of the major teams? i mean it would be a huge task, but it is possible, right?

Try to post non-smiling faces of the players here then we can do one after one:)

Max Peters

Club Captain
Sachin Tendulkar's face looks really good. I can understand the difficulty when you can't edit models. Keep up the good work.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
India Face Pack:

Virender Sehwag (Can you put hair on him, he looks so much better then):

sehwag.jpg

Gautam Gambhir:

gambhir.jpg

Zaheer Khan:

zaheer_khan.jpg

Ishant Sharma:

Ishant_Sharma_300.jpg