IPL for Cricket Revolution by Coolz_hari Check page12 for new screenshots& Many other Downloads Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
INDIAN TEST KIT :
CricketRevolution2009-11-1806-39-05.jpg

coolz_hari added 2 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

CricketRevolution2009-11-1806-39-05.jpg

Hey! Awesome editing! Do you think you can make some commentary with Ramiz Raja? Thanks!

I tried the commentary file if i am not wrong i have to put it in Audio folder? If i am right commentary file is not working mate.

I tried the commentary file if i am not wrong i have to put it in Audio folder? If i am right commentary file is not working mate.

You have to keep in audio folder. It works fine for me after wicket & straight boundary .

coolz_hari added 1 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

It replaces original files

coolz_hari added 1 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

How do you back up files?

you just need to copy the original files & paste some where else for future use

Don't know i have putted it in Audio folder only then also no voice comes after wicket and boundary. If it would have been coming it would have come many times because i loose wickets per second.:p

Just a note, please post all updates in the first post so its easier to find them out. Also the geoffery commentary is from ea game ? Rest is all great ! thumbs up.

Just a note, please post all updates in the first post so its easier to find them out. Also the geoffery commentary is from ea game ? Rest is all great ! thumbs up.

No itz from BL99 .
I have many updates to post . I will post all of them at a time

I have made New Grass
- New Ball
-Stumps
-Bats
I will release all of them at a time;)

You have to keep in audio folder. It works fine for me after wicket & straight boundary .

coolz_hari added 1 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

It replaces original files

coolz_hari added 1 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

you just need to copy the original files & paste some where else for future use

it works perfectly for me too :) but would be better if they talked more frequently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread