IRCU

sachin_123

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have installed the ircu but I cant see any changes in player playing mode.I have instaled in this way:
Saved ind vs pak in Save slt 1-Opened sav slt 1 by lineup editor-imported ircuind and ircupak to the repective teams-changed bowlers-saved it-started the game and 1st match. :crying

Did you import the team files both in the roster.pak file and in ur save game file?? It should work if you installed it on both the roster and sav game files....

yes it works for me and read that readme file carefully again and use its step because by doing this it work correctly or else it didnot work.

I think we are talking bout new Cgvp patch here. What is the challence mode ???????
I didint find it in the game though

Can anybody plz tell me bout it ?????

ronny_kingsley said:
I think we are talking bout new Cgvp patch here. What is the challence mode ???????
I didint find it in the game though

Can anybody plz tell me bout it ?????
Mate its not in the game, its a different AI created by boss buddy for hardcore gamers who have mastered the hard mode, just another level next to hard mode thats it not in game

Ya ronny!, the challenge mode configs incl seperately!,

and for sachin_123!, u have to read the incl doc carefully before doing any inst i hope!, that will work for u!

Boss

Users who are viewing this thread