Ireland_Rules Graphic Thread - Requests On!

Ireland_Rule

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I started making sigs earlier on today in Photoshop and i am quite pleased at how they come out. I made the Afridi one because he's one of my faves and the Bell one for a friend, please rate/bash, any constructive criticism is welcome and if somebody wants to request (i doubt it) go for it.

Afridi Sig:
afridilc8.jpg

Bell Sig:
bellkl3.jpg

Last edited:

Ireland_Rule

Club Cricketer
Yes i will try Botha and Johnston a bit later on and will do the Vincent request too.

hassan

International Coach
Its a decent start mate keep going... and gradually move onto a little advacned stuff.. Well done

Oh jus a lil tip... Duplicate your main pic so you have two copies then on the top copy put Gaussian Blur on it of about 5px and set the blending mode to overlay. :D

Ireland_Rule

Club Cricketer
vincentkv9.jpg

That's the Vincent one, if i'm honest i don't really like it as i coudln't cut it very well and got fustrated so just used the whole pictures as a base and tried my best.

Ireland_Rule

Club Cricketer
Updated Vincent sig, i stroked the text. I already had a border but because it's black you can't really see it.

vincentzf9.jpg

Saltires

Club Cricketer
I don't think that there are any pre-made backgrounds around. I would send you some of mine but a lot of sig-making is making the BGs so it would help your skill to make some of your own. A good simple BG is if you start with a white BG and put black brushes on it until its mostly black and then start putting white brushes on top of them. Then use Hue/Saturation (remember to tick the 'colourize' box) to add a colour. You could also try Filter>>Render>>clouds to get a base for a BG and brush on top of that. Basically get some good brushes (search DeviantArt) and just mess around with the filters and effects. Nice start mate, looking good :)

EDIT: This website is also alright: http://www.visualdesigncore.com/tutorials/photoshop/

Users who are viewing this thread