A_Whitey's Graphics Thread (Requests: On)

luvin the sigs whitey, could you plz do me a brett lee one thanks

I really like the backgrounds in your sigs! If only I could make sigs like you... atleast i'd get some requests then...

Use Photoshop then, everything else is pretty useless for it.

GrayNicolls said:
Where do you get your backgrounds from A_Whitey?

I think he makes them himself with grunge brushes and stuff.

Maybe you should release a few tutorials Whitey; You are one of the best sig/avatar makers that I have seen.

Well, you clearly don't go to Photoshop websites much, there are such amazing makers there, I just take tutorials and tinker with them to make them look better. I might release a tut sometime. Hope you don't if I do m477yp4rk3r's sig first everton fan mate, seeing as you do request them a lot, and I'll do yours tommorow.

No worries Whitey, you can do it whenever you like; Don't forget that your doing a favour for me, i'm not bothered how long you take.

leeqo6.jpg

Lee ones, I was attempting a new style, not sure how it's worked.

Edit: Damn, I remember now, I was doing ef's Broad one, but could find no good pics, so decided to do the Lee one without realising it was too big. Argh.

You can by the way his action is :p

i like that effect it looks wierd, and i like that :D

Last edited:
GrayNicolls said:
Not sure about the Picture. You can't really work out that it's brett lee without the writing.

I can clearly tell that it's Binger!

Great sig Whitey, the font is very good and looks like it's taken from GTA 3. :)

I found it in my fonts, I d/led a huge pack a month ago. It's called Pricedown, look for it on dafont.com and 1001freefonts.

Users who are viewing this thread