Is anybody working on Developing an A.I Patch for Blic-2005

DeadShot

Club Captain
Hi Patchmakers,
Is anybody working on Making an A.I Patch for BLIC-2005 :onpc .You Guys made the EA-Cricket-2005 more interesting to play,with Your very good A.I Patches.
When can we expect the patch? :help
I Know it's not a easier job.

I think still no one has found config files so ai patch is at the moment out of question.

dunno you tell us if you know :)

NONO A.I Patch for Blic-2005
YOU CAN PLAY EVERY SHORT IN EVERYWHERE Y U NEED AI PATCH
BATING IS OK
BOWLING IS OK
FILDING IS OK
TELL ME Y U NEED A.I PATCH

Actualluy, AI patch will make computer play more competitive against the user and hence make the game more challengeing. There are some things which could make game even better. But still I prefer it over cricket 2005. Patches will make the game little beter, so it is nice to have them also developers patch is mainly for fixing the compatible issues.

Last edited:
kamrandahir said:
BATING IS OK
BOWLING IS OK
FILDING IS OK

Bowler speeds and tailender batting ability are two that jump out at me.

I never ever feel threatened by the CPU batting - espically in One Day games. Too many sub 2.00 run rates and so to see the CPU batting improved all over would be a welcome fix.

kamrandahir said:
BATING IS OK
BOWLING IS OK
FILDING IS OK

You can't play reverse sweep from what I've seen, and others
Batting is alright
Bowling is not alright, needs to be quicker
Fielding is **** poor
Tell me why you can't speak proper English

comp ai for batting is horrible, if they were to run for singles at all (really obvious ones) then the game would be much more interesting, because you can just leave players byt he boundry and they wont run. run rates and chasing totals ai for one also. tail enders as mentioned, and not even tail enders i find most of the sub number 4 or 5 batsmen are usally out very easily.

for bowling however i think it is good, they show goo variaiton of pass and strategy

yeah the ai bowling is pretty good, when the ai is bowling/fielding its great
when the ai is batting now thats just STUPID

the running between the wickets is just wrong and the tailenders as mentioned. and the chasing is not right either. as i have stopped playing odis because of the lack of ai in the batting department.

tests are fine, though they still don't run. i keep a more attacking field for tests and just block off one main place for scoring (normally in the covers) i try not to bowl down leg side and always try pitch it about middle and swing away (most of the time just straigtens and they block it or try to get it to fine leg gives me a chance for lbw/bowled)

i have a deep cover mid off and fine leg sometimes a mid wicket, but the rest are in the slips. i might get one in a blue moon in the slips but most of my wickets are bowled/lbw/caught keep/caught and bowled but thats fine. just not very practical for odis

they still need to do the batting

ok i think i m ight have gone a wee bit off topic...

barmyarmy said:
Bowler speeds and tailender batting ability are two that jump out at me.

Could be solved by this editor thats in the pipeline.. If you give them the same ability with the bat as say, Ian Bradshaw, then they still won't be very good, but they will at least be functional

Users who are viewing this thread