Is it just me?

zaff4444

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ok slow spin is it unplayable coz vs online and no matter how late i play slow spin i can hardly even hit for a single,lol.

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Not unplayable mate , but very annoying as you have to wait ages before hitting the ball. Defnitly something that BA should try and adjust , even if it just the timing window that gets slightly bigger.

zaff4444

Club Captain
Not unplayable mate , but very annoying as you have to wait ages before hitting the ball. Defnitly something that BA should try and adjust , even if it just the timing window that gets slightly bigger.
Cheer's mate i thought i must be doing something wrong regarding hitting/timing slow spin,lol.

kushari

International Coach
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Cheer's mate i thought i must be doing something wrong regarding hitting/timing slow spin,lol.

Thats why we dont allow below 6 meters balls by Spinners and Medium Bowlers in our Online Tournament & Matches..

zaff4444

Club Captain
Ok,no matter how late i play spin from the facebook dbc14 "gang" i hardly can even hit the ball goes slow motion,lol,even in legend mode practice i can atleast hit them,can someone from bigant plz confirm if the spin in dbc14 is f***ed,lol.

fiction

County Cricketer
Ok,no matter how late i play spin from the facebook dbc14 "gang" i hardly can even hit the ball goes slow motion,lol,even in legend mode practice i can atleast hit them,can someone from bigant plz confirm if the spin in dbc14 is f***ed,lol.
I can confirm it's not. Spin bowling should be equally slow in both online and offline aspect of the game, but latency exacerbates whatever bugs are present in the game. I've had my fair share of online games where people bowled bouncers that barely crawled to the wickets, but I'd disagree that they're completely unplayable. Obviously, we'd love to iron out these "exploits" or bugs and online is definitely a concern for patch 3.

zaff4444

Club Captain
I can confirm it's not. Spin bowling should be equally slow in both online and offline aspect of the game, but latency exacerbates whatever bugs are present in the game. I've had my fair share of online games where people bowled bouncers that barely crawled to the wickets, but I'd disagree that they're completely unplayable. Obviously, we'd love to iron out these "exploits" or bugs and online is definitely a concern for patch 3.
But not slow but slow-motion spin bowling.

zaff4444

Club Captain
Zaff

You can hit it . Period.

But its way too difficult to achieve than its supposed to .
It should be removed coz whenever your bashing run rate then suddenly they put spin bowler and bowl them slow-motion ball's i mean the spin bowling is class in dbc14 but them slow-motion ball's seriously,they even pack the side with 5 spinner's to bowl even batsman who are'nt spinner's get put on to bowl spin slow-motion ball's not 1 ball but all 6 in an over lol. rant over but seriously!

fiction

County Cricketer
It should be removed coz whenever your bashing run rate then suddenly they put spin bowler and bowl them slow-motion ball's i mean the spin bowling is class in dbc14 but them slow-motion ball's seriously,they even pack the side with 5 spinner's to bowl even batsman who are'nt spinner's get put on to bowl spin slow-motion ball's not 1 ball but all 6 in an over lol. rant over but seriously!
But cricket is also a bowler's game. Honestly, I actually prefer if someone bowls slow as it yields in realistic targets and if they're unplayable, which they're not, then it shouldn't be a problem because the other guy also won't be able to hit them.

zaff4444

Club Captain
But cricket is also a bowler's game. Honestly, I actually prefer if someone bowls slow as it yields in realistic targets and if they're unplayable, which they're not, then it shouldn't be a problem because the other guy also won't be able to hit them.
But a few guy's who bowl them ball's tell me after that they are s**t at hitting spin bowling,lol,trust me these ball's are very slow motion ball's.

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Its only the ones that pithces further than the 6m marker , and allmost bounces twice (or sometimes does) that is a serious problem.

Thats why these balls are outlawed in all of the Online leagues since day 1 .

But I do agree with Fiction as well , if it werent for Spin Bowling , the scores in DBC would be very skewed towards the Batsmens , as fast pace bowling is the easiest to face

for most players.

Currently its almost perfect , with the exception of the Slow, Drifting Balls pitching further than 6m.

zaff4444

Club Captain
Been practicing and my timing was s**t all along but your 100% right about 6m spin bowl/slow drift otherwise the spin bowling in DBC14 is spot on! i had 2 online player's ask before a t10 if it's ok to bowl above 6m i said whatever and once in t10 match he bowled the full over of spin above 6m and i could hardly hit the ball lol infact first 6 over's were 6m spin lol.

grkrama

National Board President
as fast pace bowling is the easiest to face

for most players.

difficulty modes i online. right now i think the timing is something along pro level not the entire difficulty but just timing zone, if there is a way to have legend difficulty it would make for tougher contests instead of who can slog better contests happening now.

Users who are viewing this thread