Ist Test Australia v Pakistan

Please replace Danish Kaneria with Peter Siddle.

Please replace my non-players with reserve... I think im gonna lose anyway:facepalm

Can someone replace Danish Kaneria for Peter Siddle? I don't understand why Kaneria isn't playing.

ZexyZahid added 5 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

No chance for watson to score bcoz he is poor at melbourne

He only scored 93 runs so far. Don't know what he will do in the second innings.

Please replace my non-players with reserve... I think im gonna lose anyway:facepalm

It would help if you could be more specific in the future. Otherwhile the game creator would have to check whether every player is playing.

ya please replace Kaneria with Ajmal. this is so stupid, why Kaneria isnt play?? i knew this would happen. thats exactly why i kept my replacement as Ajmal!

and should have dropped Hussey for Clarke

It would help if you could be more specific in the future. Otherwhile the game creator would have to check whether every player is playing.
Sorry, Sorry. Im an idiot,:facepalm chacked my team again and I dont need it changed. :) (or its already changed)

Give me some time to do so. Am a bit bogged down by some work here. But, rest be assured that all your changes will be effected soon.

mmm...I have all the performers except Misbah-ul-Haq and oh, of course Nathan Hauritz.:facepalm

Let's see how I finish. (Luckily I have Aamer as a bonus player)

Users who are viewing this thread